S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heroes
1. Namek Gohan
2. Tien
3. Kami
4. Adult Gohan
5. Bardock

Villains
1. Battle Damaged Majin Vegeta
2. First Form Cell
3. Nappa
4. Kid Buu
5. Ginyu Force multipack

Heroes
Tien
Yamcha
Trunks Long Hair
Goten Trunks 2 pack
Ultimate Gohan or Great Saiyaman (whichever)

Villains
Kid Buu
Bills
Dabura
Nappa
Majin Vegeta

Honorable Mention Raditz and ssj Vegeta rerelease Mr Satan and Captain Ginyu

Not this old nonsense again. Quick distraction time!

2014-08-09141346_zps30742eb5.jpg

Can someone tell me how I can safely disconnect Goku's torso to remove his sash/belt plz

I was equally scared to do this to my SDCC Goku's torso. Just pull it apart, it will succumb to your might easily enough. There is a pole piece that moves up and down, so just be careful not to use too much force otherwise it will loosen and slide up and down a lot.

Speaking of having to force things on these figures, getting the cape on Piccolo is such a major pain. The chin rests so close to the top of it that getting the head on took me several tries.

I took the shoulder pieces off piccolo before applying the cape and it works a lot better and in my opinion fits him more accurately to the show

I did that at first too and it worked, but then I put them back on and managed to get it on with the shoulder pads. But it does look a bit better with them off.

Recieved my SDCC Vegeta today, got into this line due to normal scouter Vegeta so was pretty excited about getting the SDCC version.

for anyone that questions the price of these small figures show them this.

10356130_10152305153034211_1616991821328511779_n.jpg

you pay for quality :lecture

Hurray, my Freeza and Datong Vegeta will arrive in a few hours :) It's strange because Freeza left Canada on the last day of July, while Datong Vegeta left China Auguest 4, yet they're arriving on the same day! All I gotta do is wait for the mailman by the mailbox, otherwise he'll leave it in the locked up manager's office and I'll have to wait until Monday to get them, grrr!

Damn that's an impressive collection man!

Dear god though, the idea of seeing shelves like that drop, hearing it.... *shivers*:lol

Always been interested i that franchise but never saw anything from it. But the designs look great.

So true. The quality is worth the money. That's what pisses me off most about people who ***** about the prices and don't actually collect any figures, they don't understand the quality

for anyone that questions the price of these small figures show them this.

10356130_10152305153034211_1616991821328511779_n.jpg

you pay for quality :lecture

I'd hate to see that. I only have one Myth Cloth that I got on sale from about a year back though.

Back