S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSj3 Goku should be a different mold too, larger toned muscles but it's the same as SSj Goku's mold. Can't do nothing but say "oh wellz"

SSj3 Goku should be a different mold too, larger toned muscles but it's the same as SSj Goku's mold. Can't do nothing but say "oh wellz"

its not so bad on SSJ3 boku though he's muscular too in ssj 1 2 and 3 . but Saiyan saga vegetal is way more different than cell/androids saga vegetal . thats like them releasing Goku when he was younger before or siayain saga and with power pole and nimbus with the same ssj goku mold we have now....

I'd get him, but only if they make a 2nd form and 1st form, and like crisis said King Cold. And the 2 forms of Cooler

SDCC Anime first appearance Vegeta is a solid choice in my opinion.

I'm part of the collecting community that prefers that con exclusives should be color variants and NOT exclusive and unique figure molds that will only see ONCE as a Con Exclusive. From a Hot Toys perspective, look no further than the "Golden Age" Captain America figure that a lot of fans WANT (and Cap wore for the last portion of the film), but Hot Toys decided to release as part of their limited "Movie Promo Edition" like they had so in the past with the Iron Man Mark 6 & Battle Damage Mark 7 for the Avengers. Difference was the Mark 6 was originally available from the "Iron Man 2" line and there was a "regular edition" of the Mark 7 for the Avengers movie line.

Ultimately what happens is the con exclusives become too rare and too expensive for fans to obtain. The prices get out of control and the scalper market keeps a tight control over acquiring the figures at Cons as well as keeping prices high (unless...over-time...a toy-line loses its popularity and prices plummet). Those who have been at SDCC or especially the Asian conventions know what I'm talking about (where scalpers PAY people to get the figures for them). Sideshow has done an excellent job of making their exclusives available to both the Con attendees and non-attendees. MasterCollector (who operates the Joecon & more recently the Transformers' Botcon) also does a good job of making their Con exclusives available to all.

Honestly from what I've seen, Golden Age Captain America isn't too different from The First Avenger Captain America. Head sculpt, and minor differences on the outfit plus the shield being damaged. I get what you're saying but it's like with the Avengers Iron Man variants.

I would have been fine with a color variant of SSJ Vegeta, not really this variant that appeared once and was removed in a re-done version (Kai). Since we may still get regular SSJ Vegeta down the road again too with the webshop exclusives now having the potential to be re-released.

My display is near completion. Just waiting on this massive Shenron I ordered... sheesh

I was certainly looking forward to acquiring an SSJ Vegeta... oh well, looks like I'll be paying the scalper prices.
Original Animation Vegeta is a sensible pick for an exclusive though, and one that I will certainly be buying!

Meh, I'll stick with Da Tong, I was waiting for the SDCC announcement to decide wether I would buy one for me, guess I'll do it now. I really want a SS Vegeta well detailed figure, and I'm not paying the scalper prices :/

LIAltDI.jpg

mHKEWjl.jpg

H8COqVL.jpg

rk72ygU.jpg

PAJsBxy.jpg

i75SmoR.jpg

Hey there gang, I'm not too familiar with Con exclusives, aside from the fact they exist, and I was wondering if there are any websites to go to to Order the figures during the actual SDCC, or if you have to physically pick it up at SDCC, any help is greatly appreciated, as this guy would look great in my collection

Back