S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why didn't they use a screenshot of baby Goku from movie 8, and used History of Bardock instead? That's why I guessed Bardock.

I hope they don't make Mystic Gohan, and make SSJ2 Saiyaman Gohan instead. That, his blue gi, or Future Gohan. Mystic Gohan would be a waste to me, but I understand the reasonings of others.

I would buy multiples for that reason Philosopher!

I think Mystic Gohan definitely deserves a release, but IMO he would be he would probably be a very vanilla figure since it will almost be a recycled normal Goku figure. Him in his blue gi and red sash would be a much more fun figure, and better to look at.

If they're gonna go into truly taller figures Nappa, 16 and the ginyu force please.

As much as I'd love the Ginyu force there would be a few problems, no? Would Guldo even be able to be articulate? and Vegeta couldn't lift his arms up above his head because of his shoulder pads, Ginyu force would have the same problem but it would be more exaggerated as the main reason they stand out is that they do those ridiculous poses all of the time! As cool as they would be, they would need some serious work first

this....

community-booooo.gif
Brilliant
As much as I'd love the Ginyu force there would be a few problems, no? Would Guldo even be able to be articulate? and Vegeta couldn't lift his arms up above his head because of his shoulder pads, Ginyu force would have the same problem but it would be more exaggerated as the main reason they stand out is that they do those ridiculous poses all of the time! As cool as they would be, they would need some serious work first

That's your cue Philo.

Knowing Tamashii they'd make it work and knowing tamashii it's just gonna be 5 seperate releases if ever. Probably Never.

I mostly just want burter and jeice tbh.

Well for a group pose like this, I'm pretty sure they could all do this.

ZljE2x9.gif

Although I'd have them in a formation pose like this.

dHqRmlJ.jpg

Spotted a vendor at Wizard World on Saturday that had a few Piccolos, they were the manga version but I grabbed him for $45 as a buddy for Goku. Need to pick up Vegeta ASAP.

But honestly compared to how much I want a proper saiyan saga goku and long haired tall trunks (any version, pref series armoured) I don't want anything else.

Like if they release those two I could get myself to quit collecting at this point. Not that I will probably, but those two are the only ones I want, as in WANT. The rest is more like 'hm yeah, would be fun".

That's your cue Philo.

Knowing Tamashii they'd make it work and knowing tamashii it's just gonna be 5 seperate releases if ever. Probably Never.

I mostly just want burter and jeice tbh.
LOL I would jump at that if I weren't so busy today.
I'll simply recycle my Buu post since most of the articulation can be ported to Guldo.

Here is an example of how a Figuart can be both round and articulated.

If Buu can be done, why not Guldo???

I'd love to have 1st form frieza, zarbon and cap ginyu together (...!) and pose goku vs burter and jeice.

Anyway, whatever, never seeing them make this were gonna get slew of buu and somempvie shizzle.

Here is an example of how a Figuart can be both round and articulated.

If Buu can be done, why not Guldo???

Oh I'm familiar with that video! super cool and actually convinced me that I would love a fat buu figure, but I was more thinking that he would be too small! To be sure I checked his height during his fight with Krillin and Gohan and he looks about as tall as Namek Gohan and a little shorter than Krillin so maybe he isn't as short as I thought. I am not trying to argue I'm just wondering because I'd love a set of Ginyus myself, but only if they were to scale and well articulated!

I can only see getting Ginyu to kneel being an issue, the rest of the Ginyu Force's poses should be doable.

Jeice's arm position may also cause problems I doubt you could get one straight up like that correct me if I'm wrong

I'm just wondering because I'd love a set of Ginyus myself, but only if they were to scale and well articulated!
I see, well if those 3 1/2 inch marvel figures are any indication, I'd say it's possible. But you're right to be concered with that, because they may need to redesign their joint systems for such a small figure. That might be too expensive.

I can only see getting Ginyu to kneel being an issue, the rest of the Ginyu Force's poses should be doable.
This is a problem, as much as I love Figuart joint designs, they still lack in range of motion in the leg/pelvis area. It's fixable, but only by re-engineering that area, I've been working on some prototypes to resolve this, but it's a tough problem to solve without wrecking the sculpt or harming the structural integrity.

It's never going to be 100% accurate but as long as they resemble the anime counterparts then that should be good enough

Just like no matter how hard I try to put Goku in his kamehameha pose as seen in the initial SDCC photos of him, it just always looks "off."

Jeice's arm position may also cause problems I doubt you could get one straight up like that correct me if I'm wrong
I'm working on this problem too, (you're not wrong, it is definitely a problem)

Closest thing to an idea I've had so far is to hook the shoulder pad to the the shoulder wheel instead of the abdomen piece (which opens up a new can of worms, that needs to be fixed too)

Also, the error color SDCC Vegeta doesn't look that good because they re colored the Muscalar more defined Vegeta from later in the show .. when that error color vegetal appeared was from the saiyain saga and Vegeta was not that toned yet . I think it would have looked better with a new mold . just like boku wasn't toned back in the start of saiyain saga or back when he had nimbus and the power pole . Anyone with me? that error color only should of came if that saiyain saga vegetal was released .

** edit : and saiayain saga vegetal also was wrong since it was are with the same mold from ssj vegetal . ( body type)

Back