S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply unreal considering everything that was said about Nappa. I'm going to have to quote one of my own posts here...

I don't care how impossible it is (size, production costs, blah blah blah), if they actually make a Broly and I get a chance to have this arrangement on my shelf I'd be completely satisfied with life.

Broly+VS+Goku+SS3+10.JPG

...and there it is. I'm blown away.

now you will all get excited, and he will be released in 3 years after a lot of silence and make him smaller to make him "feasible" shenron and nappa have both broken my heart already,.

I hope they fix his hair colour, its not supposed to be regular yellow, its quite green, other than that he looks amazing.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

His heigh is 190mm/19 cms. Will be released in November in Japan, i think so In December in USA, Mexico and Europe

Oh wow. They really pulled out all the stops on this one!
Broly isn't everyone's favorite character, but making him has opened up many opportunities, both in terms of larger figures like Android 16 and the beloved Nappa, as well as movie characters like Janemba and Cooler.
Also HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM!!!!

All that would be fine Bardoon, but the problem is that EVERY dragonball figuarts already is an exclusive in Asian territories, so all that happens regardless. I do agree that sdcc shouldnt be used to sell a new mould figure but wrong colours Vegeta is far from a solid choice, seeing how many people wanted a ssj Vegeta and thats the only way to reissue him.

Sorry, with the hair his height is 220mm/22cms

· 2 types for each left and right wrist replacement
· Two replacement parts face
Effect parts × 3
The main product material ABS, PVC
Product Size Height approx 190mm (to top of the head), 220mm (including hair part)

Hydeous, Nappa has been shelved man, he definitely wont be made this year. If any other figure makes it through this year it will be kid Buu I would imagine.

dont believe nappa will see the light this year, they leaked they are retooling him and it would be 2015 release, Buu on the other hand (or at least a pink enemy) was actually promised by the years end

Holy **** now I'm actually kinda bummed out that Cell isn't to scale... But I guess that's the drawback of getting him early.

Well all scale issues are out the window now. Go nappa, 16 and ginyus!

(also, isn't he too.... Fat?)

Won't buying only cause I'm getting out of this line. Otherwise it would be awesome to have. If they release Buu this year... Well, I may have to just get that one... Like you can ever stop at one with these things.

Won't buying only cause I'm getting out of this line. Otherwise it would be awesome to have. If they release Buu this year... Well, I may have to just get that one... Like you can ever stop at one with these things.

I stopped too but I kept Cell because I really like him, I think it's ok to have only one or 2 ^^.

I was interested by Broly but for now it's a meh, I would prefer a normal/blue hair version.

Back