S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am working on my university licence and I keep thinking at the SDCC release.
I simply canțt work.
The waiting is killing me...

Yes, these polls are great feedback! Now that I am in direct contact with the decision makers, I am able to direct them to these polls so they can gauge demand. I think the next figure is a result of prior poll feedback collected at the cons.

Hey Pwn now that you check this thread, did my polls/our discussion of it catch your eye in anyway? That is to say, do you have any thoughts about it?

(Edit: we could dicuss that in pm as well if at all, don't mean to derail the thread from the announcement.)

So...it may or may not be Vegeta?

5983.gif

And besause of the procrastination of my work, while I was searching the internet I found this cool Goku design.
Sorry for the off topic coment.guku.jpg

Yes, these polls are great feedback! Now that I am in direct contact with the decision makers, I am able to direct them to these polls so they can gauge demand. I think the next figure is a result of prior poll feedback collected at the cons.

Excellent, excellent man!:clap Thanks for that man.

On a general note I've concluded a follow up poll is best to do after sdcc, after we've perhaps seen an official poll and more future prospects. Seems a lot of the immediate gameplan is set anyway.

Simpsons Gohan!

Hey, you're right! Either that or the child snatcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

@Orbital Those are all awesome, and of course you knew which one would be my choice!

@Pwnstar It's great to hear from you! I hope all is going well for you man! Although you broke my heart, Godfather 2 Fredo style. I'm praying it's some form of SSJ Vegeta at least. I suggested Super Vegeta, so I'm praying for that!

Silrian, did you suggest battle damaged recently? If it's not Super Vegeta, I'm hoping for some form of Cell Game Vegeta.

I did suggest it before pwn said the release "was named in the thread" so technically it's among the possibilities judging by the order in which things were said.

Battle damage is also mostly if not entirely doable via a repaint.

I agree that battle damaged versions are going to be good choices for SDCC versions from now on.
Majin Vegeta and Broly are unique and should not be exclusives for comic con visitors

SO excited for the SDCC unveil!!

I couldn't wait any longer and caved in at the start of this year and bought SSJ Vegeta from a scalper, however I really hope for everyone's sake who doesn't own him that it is a version of the android/cell games Vegeta. I'd also love a Majin Vegeta, but I think he's worthy of a regular release rather than just an exclusive and there's so much demand for a rerelease of SSJ Vegeta. A battle damaged or a pumped up super Vegeta would be sweet!! Especially as it was mentioned a while back about a possible minor retooling of the figure. I think this is quite possible and would make a great addition for all of us who are lucky enough to already have SSJ Vegeta. Can't wait to find out!

And besause of the procrastination of my work, while I was searching the internet I found this cool Goku design.
Sorry for the off topic coment.View attachment 115736

artwork like this makes me wish that the DBZ saga would've stayed focused on martial arts & skill rather than supreme power levels & ki blasts all the time (which is nothing more than god-tier characters rendering all the human characters ((or more accurately, all non-saiyans)) useless)

Good news!

I guess majin vegeta would be too good for an sdcc only fig. Now I'm thinking it will probably be first appearance colors scouter vegeta. o_O

@Crisis you've seen dragonball right? Cause even very small kid goku has some really epic true martial arts fights. The series held up WAY better thn I expected. The fight with piccolo jr is insane. It's honestly top 5 most brutal fights for both series.

But yeah what I'd love is if older goku was that fanart and it's a goku that hassome journeys and mentors people from his normal form. And also shows them that power doesn't equal winning a battle. That it's all still about technique and martial wisdom.

I'm keeping that fanart in my mind as older goku way past buu saga wobdering worlds, back to his db roots. Ficking LOVE it.

Welcome Back Pwn!!! Glad to see that you still stay in touch with us :D
I'm currently working on a poll to accompany Silrian's, I plan on posting it everywhere there are figure collectors and DBZ fans.

I've been pretty certain that the SDCC EX is Ascended Saiyan Vegeta (aka Super Vegeta), he's the only one that hasn't been ruled out by all the clues.

Back