S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe in like 20 years if they decide to reboot DBZ (lets face it, it's inevitable & stranger things have happened; if 20 years ago I told you that one day Disney would own both Marvel AND Star Wars, you nor anyone else would believe me & call me delusional!), the martial arts aspect from Dragon Ball will be retained throughout DBZ. Anything's possible!

I don't think Vegeta really gets battle damaged in the Cell saga, besides his bones and internal organs. It's mostly iconic for Majin Vegeta.

I thought about that mistake version, but I wanted to pretend there was absolutely no possibility for now.

I would have believed that evil mouse would own anything crisis, so I have to disagree. Him and that dog of his will steep to any level! I think Google and Amazon are going to start gaining on their empire!

Maybe in like 20 years if they decide to reboot DBZ (lets face it, it's inevitable & stranger things have happened; if 20 years ago I told you that one day Disney would own both Marvel AND Star Wars, you nor anyone else would believe me & call me delusional!), the martial arts aspect from Dragon Ball will be retained throughout DBZ. Anything's possible!

it already happend with sailor moon

:wave

if 20 years ago I told you that one day Disney would own both Marvel AND Star Wars, you nor anyone else would believe me & call me delusional!)
No, I wouldn't have. I just would have laughed at you....then stomped you out for conceiving such evil ideas :lol

It's still hard to accept that this really happened :(

If they do reveal a battle-damaged Majin Vegeta, then I'll have no choice but to throw mine away :(

securedownload.jpg

I really appreciate your comments guys, thanks to the words of PwnStar511 now I consider these other possibilities:

SDCCVegetas2_zps5221fcd8.jpg

6 - Regular Vegeta armored.
7 - Regular Vegeta armored with scouter and shoulder pads.
8 - First appearance.
9 - Anime accurate likeness Majin Vegeta.
10 - Anime accurate likeness Majin Vegeta battle damaged.

I hope the real be one of them :wave

I'm hoping for Super Vegeta, but number 9 is my next wish! I saved your pics, Orbital, because I thought they were so cool!

I am a HUGE Vegeta fan, but loathe getting simple/ superfluous repaints of the same mold. I have both the SS Vegeta and Scouter Vegeta figure, so I am hoping for either a Majin Vegeta, battle damaged Vegeta (Majin or Cell saga clothes). A Majin Vegeta would be a pretty easy repaint of the SS Vegeta mold IMO.

As for the other figure announcement I am really, really hoping for a Kid Buu (fingers crossed!!!).

P.S. Hopefully Bluefin Tamashii will produce enough of the SDCC exclusive figure to fulfill post-SDCC demand for whatever the release is, so those who cannot attend SDCC can get the figure at a reasonable (ie. non-scalper) price.

Last edited:
I really appreciate your comments guys, thanks to the words of PwnStar511 now I consider these other possibilities:

8 - First appearance.

Was #7 ever an actual appearance in the anime?

Anyway, I'd totally get a #6, #9, or #10. Judging by prior SDCC releases though, I think #8 is a strong possibility.

Yes it is. Vegeta looks like that recovering from earth and in his fight with cui. Not sure when he destroys his scouter, I think when he battles dodoria to shiw he doesn't need one anymore. But yes it's brief but he has that look and it is actually my second fav look for him. Brief as it was.

Spot on sirilian! He destroys the scouter when dodoria asks for it, since an old Namekian destroyed all the ones they had. The clothes he had up until recoome beat him in namekimania.

1320713308657_f.jpg

8 - First appearance.

Nice ones, I'd be down for 6, 9, or 10.

Don't worry man, it looks awesome!

The Cell Game look is my favorite, but I think his Majin appearance is the most aggressive. The lack of armor and revealed flesh, shows that he has no fear of injury. That creepy smile, SSJ2 hair, and electricity helps too!

Back