S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the SDCC exclusive is Majin Vegeta and we will get SS2 Vegeta from Boo saga as a normal release

Maybe the SDCC exclusive is Majin Vegeta and we will get SS2 Vegeta from Boo saga as a normal release

I was thinking that as well, it'd be a great decision to release both the same year instead of the normal Boo saga and Majin Vegeta a different year so people have the option on both or one or the other the same year

I wish we could get the Tamashii equivalent of this

BAN10987.jpg

Hello guys! since piccolo manga ver is about to get released here, I'm kind of tempted on getting him, but I'm not so sure if its worthy, can someone link me or show me a comparison pic of those 2? I'm sure I would buy a manga gohan... But I'm not entirely sure about piccolo

Damn, I'm still not sure and I have until saturday to decide hahahaha. Probably I'll sitck with one using the cape and the other like the photos

Orbital Frame does it again. To be completely honest...Vegeta in his Namek suit would be the last figure I'd actually want but I have to admit, that looks awesome.

Orbital frame, you just need to fix the neck part, it is not like this. Also he wears a darker blue outfit.

Damn, I'm still not sure and I have until saturday to decide hahahaha. Probably I'll sitck with one using the cape and the other like the photos

I'm undecided too . I don't know if to get the anime piccolo or get another manga piccolo :/

It better not be Majin Vegeta. I know many people love him but I seriously would rather have him much later if at all. Besides, doesn't he deserve a normal release? Especially in the US where dub-fans just LOVE Vegeta.

If the special was the shoulderless Namek Armor I'd buy the hell out of it. Although it would be a shame to still not have any SS Vegeta...

So besides SDCC do you think the next release that will be revealed next week is going to be Kid Boo?
And I just finished a small edit at my manga Goku.I didn't like tha obvious lines under the eyes.I was like:"Why so serious?"
IMG_20140620_140127_716.jpg
I like it more this way.It looks more like Goku.

Dude, you should watermark that pic - people are going to think its an official pic
This^^

I was tricked for 1.5 seconds, that's way too long for me considering I also manipulate pictures in Photoshop. I can only imagine what people might think if they didn't know orbital frames work.

Orbital you continue to amaze me with these photoshop pics! Its getting to the stage we will get the official pic and think its orbitals! :lol

That actually makes a ton of difference CavaM, may actually attempt that too. What did you do to remove the lines?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back