S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your comments friends :)

Killing time, I did this:

SDCCVegetas_zps28e8b1a4.jpg

0 - The original
1 - More dark suit, head like the original.
2 - Same to 1 but with head in lighter colors.
3 - Anime accurate likeness, with the platinum Hair (Bane's choice).
4 - "Battle of Gods" momentary appeareance.
5 - Darker version.

Personally, I think that the 5 will be the real, although there is always the posibility that they ignore the tips of the boots.

And true, version 4 has the remotest of possibilities :thud:

I want 3's hair, with 4's body.

My biggest gripe with all the SSj figuarts is the hair color, they should all be either platinum blond, or all bright yellow with alot of dark spray detail. Given the colors of the characters clothes (SSj Goku for example), his hair should be platinum because he clearly doesn't have his ki aura active.

I'd like it if they switched to platinum exactly for all the buu saga releases. But anything before I don't want a hair switch. Just dumn having it be different posed together.

I'll have 4 but only if armoured trunks is that color as well.

I'd like it if they switched to platinum exactly for all the buu saga releases. But anything before I don't want a hair switch. Just dumn having it be different posed together.

I'll have 4 but only if armoured trunks is that color as well.
Personally I want to have a SSj hair pack just for this purpose, It really bothers me when figures from the same line don't match each other. A SSj hair pack would unify the look of the different figures (all platinum, and an all bright yellow one)
135158-dbz5_large_super.jpg

I want their hair to look like this so bad it hurts T_T

My greatest wish, metallic hair pack:
51ocfpQIcOL.jpg

81DCjgwS2oL._SL1500_.jpg

None of the above. You'll know later today or tomorrow. Just awaiting final confirmation before I can post.

Thanks for your comments friends :)

Killing time, I did this:

SDCCVegetas_zps28e8b1a4.jpg

0 - The original
1 - More dark suit, head like the original.
2 - Same to 1 but with head in lighter colors.
3 - Anime accurate likeness, with the platinum Hair (Bane's choice).
4 - "Battle of Gods" momentary appeareance.
5 - Darker version.

Personally, I think that the 5 will be the real, although there is always the posibility that they ignore the tips of the boots.

And true, version 4 has the remotest of possibilities :thud:

^:clap

Glad to see you posting mate!

Also NONE OF THE ABOVE!?!?

You know what, with 18 coming out I wouldn't be surprised if it's a battle damaged vegeta.

Hahah, hey there! Been super busy around here planning for all the upcoming conventions and office expansion. The exclusive has already been guessed in this thread -- that's all I'll say. Also, if all goes according to plan, you can expect a new figure announcement next week :) It's a pretty exciting one!

^:clap

Glad to see you posting mate!

Also NONE OF THE ABOVE!?!?

You know what, with 18 coming out I wouldn't be surprised if it's a battle damaged vegeta.

Hey Pwn now that you check this thread, did my polls/our discussion of it catch your eye in anyway? That is to say, do you have any thoughts about it?

(Edit: we could dicuss that in pm as well if at all, don't mean to derail the thread from the announcement.)

Back