S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, but you seriously think they are going to waste an oportunity to sell more figures? both super saiyan goku and vegeta came with minimal accesories. trunks was the exception, not the norm, gohan would be a big seller, theres no way they would give us one gohan with all of his transformations, he is a big seller, being the third most important saiyan of the series. if they get that far, we will see the transformations spread in at least 2 versions.

A16 only got one vote in our previous, not enough to make the cut.

And I'm affraid mmfsmmfmsmsm mmm....sfsmm :)lol) is right, if they can squeeze more versions out of something they probably will.

Ultimate Gohan can happen via head swap with normal Goku, it would be a wasted release.

I've been saying this since I was a small child and I'm sure they'll be lazy with the mold anyway (the gi will have the same exact ripple placements as Goku's, same exact muscle tone, etc.) only difference will essentially be the head. But they'll most likely do just that anyway, ya know, just because they can.

I would very much prefer just a solid anime painted ultimate gohan release, but I'm not gonna be bothered much if Saiyaman wins the version poll. Which he most likely will.

Silrian, I would just add Bardock and Imperfect Cell to the poll, because I'd think they'd get more votes than any other 9 and 10 spot. Of course, it's up to you!

I probably will do that if no other opinions rise. It's up to the general consensus as far as Im concerned.

But to add broly, vegito, gotenks, cell and bardock seems the most logical to me.

Then we'll REALLY know what's most popular, the mother of all polls.

You can't seriously advise me to put supreme kai and king vegeta in a 10 most wanted options poll, right?:lol

We COULD add 'Other' as a tenth option... But I'm not sure how that will affect the results....

I don't think you should add first form cell it wont get votes just like first form frieza didn't. Id say throw in cooler 5th form to rival broly as a lot of people will probably vote for him because he is large and has an incredible design and he is frieza's brother.

Edit: what would it take for this forum to get tis own dbz section?

With -action figures

-Statues

-customs

If they ever do Imperfect Cell then I feel they should also do Imperfect Cell v. 2 as well. Just like if they do Frieza form 1, then go all out & do forms 2 & 3. Which is why I chose SSj2 Goku; they give us SSj1 & SSj3 so why not make the set complete. It's the OCD in me. I know not everyone feels this way but I hate having incomplete sets like that. It's like if they only made Gotenks-Buu or Gohan-Buu but skip all the other forms, or gave us Namek-Saga Vegeta & that's it. Decisions like that just drive me crazy.

If they were to release a Datong SSj2 Goku head like they did with Trunks, then I'd be totally down for that :D

Back