S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you should pick Imperfect Cell and Bardock. The characters already represent the saga. They're not going to stay with one saga, and clearly Cell saga and Boo saga characters are popular, if they're the majority character choices on the poll.

I personally find that interesting philo, but I think a lot of people will get weary of all kinds of polls... It also seems a bit TOO much effort into something that probably won't have much influence.

I mean.. If we take the undeniable top characters we have and use the last two slots as 'stay with android perio' and 'go back to saiyan/namek' isn't that enough...? The poll will assume kid buu and an overall shift to buu era... If people are opposed to that entirely they'll have an option for it.

I mean, this is about realism, theyre not gonna crank out three aditional friezas in the next two years, you know? They're not gonna make hercule over great saiyaman.

The point of the poll is that all ten options are all realistically viable to actually happen now, next, in the immediate future.

I think you should pick Imperfect Cell and Bardock. The characters already represent the saga. They're not going to stay with one saga, and clearly Cell saga and Boo saga characters are popular, if they're the majority character choices on the poll.

Two good choices.

I'm having a little issues with Gotenks... I know he wasn't on the earlier poll, but he wasn't mentioned that much in Pwn's poll. And I can't see him being made before majin vegeta, vegito or great saiyaman... So... If we leave him off after all we can add bardock...

Majin Vegeta
Nappa
Tien
Trunks
Gohan
Vegito
Broly
Bardock
More Android releases (Cell forms, A16 etc)
More Namek saga releases (Frieza forms, saiyan/namek gohan etc.)

^ I feel this is the best route... This kinda has everything indirectly... I'd say for the current situation this is the most immediately relevant one.

Are you sure? Consider what accessories he could come with. A SSj2 Goku would complete the first SSj version.

Happy face
Serious (looking to the right)
Shouting (looking to the left)
Clenched teeth
halo

SSj1 hair (repainted) with hole for halo

Optional tied belt for the **** of it ;)

I'm positive about that. I have a feeling Tamashii may do it eventually, but that's one purchase I would be okay with skipping.

Ginyu should be the obvious choice for Namek Saga, so we could pose him like this

GINYU_222i.jpg

I'm building a Survey like the one I described right now on another website, it will take some time to finish. Stay tuned. :)

Silrian, I don't want you to think I'm stepping on your toes here. The way I see it, the more polls we can examine (yours, Pwn's, Branjita's, mine TBA) the more wide and accurate view we get.

You're not Philo, at all! I WANT that input, I want the polls to truly feel like they represent the general consensus, that they feel like OUR polls, sideshow freaks' members I mean.

I just took initiative cause sometimes I;m like "**** this I want something done now.':lol

And I look forward to your survey Philo. But meanwhile I hope my polls give us a good and true idea of what's popular around this forum. That's the goal, not promoting myself or what I want, hell I don't even want half of what I put on these polls.:lol But it's not about me, it's about getting an idea of what the community at large wants.

Which ultimately will give us an idea of what we may expect and that's convenient for everybody.

@crisis I want them too man, I want them too.

A Figuarts Ginyu team would be awesome.

dude, a Sailor Moon vs. Power Rangers vs. Ginyu Force display would be EPIC :yess:

These are what I think are the big priorities for people, and would last for years, if the line continues that long:

Saiyan Saga: Nappa, Raditz, Goku
Freeza Saga: Bardock -> First Form Freeza
Cell Saga: Tien, Long Haired Trunks, Yamcha, Android 16, Imperfect Cell
Boo Saga: Kid Boo, Majin Vegeta, Great Saiyaman, Vegito, Gotenks, Goten and Trunks, SSJ2 Goku, Ultimate Gohan
Broly

That's 20 characters. Add the Ginyu Force and that's 25.

You're not Philo, at all! I WANT that input, I want the polls to truly feel like they represent the general consensus, that they feel like OUR polls, sideshow freaks' members I mean.

tumblr_mhpq8l2GvO1rfip4wo6_500.gif

@crisis I want them too man, I want them too.

A Figuarts Ginyu team would be awesome.

oh god, here we go again! :panic

TO. KU. SEN. TAI! :bunnydanc

I just wish either of these statues were accurately scaled with the Figuarts, would look excellent next to Frieza

$T2eC16d,!)sFIY2w3NqTBSKrUn8)P!~~60_35.jpgBanpresto_HQDX_Dodoria_side_angle.jpg

Cool, I'm glad :)

The choices will be inspired by currently discussed characters and characters I've seen customs of. They way this will work, people would rank characters presented in the poll, only top 2 would be considered winners of that saga's poll.

I will translate ranks given by individuals as points given towards that character, higher the rank (1 is highest) more points will be given (25 points for 1st, 15 points for 2nd, etc)

I'll make a master composite list of the winners from each saga poll. Then the final ranking votes would commence.

@Philo sounds like something I woud've wanted to make but I'm relegated to sideshow recourses.

@Crisis ironically Ginyu Force vs Sailor Moon is without a doubt the funnies vs I've ever heard. Off the charts on the zarbon-scale.

@Bane yeah that's about how I'd rank them too.

@Blood.... did you just... digi-pet me? Cause I will rub sand in your beedy little eyes. Also, go get me sand.... and if they grade it..... ..... coarse...

Lol, Bunny Toku Sentai.:lol

Gonna respond to you here Fan!

Oh that is ****ing awesome fan, I just wish they all had that officially now.
I agree, very awesome. Makes me wonder why they can't just paint it like that instead of giving us that candy corn-esque hair color for the SDCC version. Fan edits always turn out better than the official versions, lol

Thank you so much Silrian and crisis

Wow. Fan that color is perfect. Mind if I inquire about the details/specifics of the paint?

Here you are the details of the paint

208_zoom.jpg

BRAVO FAN! I LOVE IT! The platinum/bleach blond hair is more iconic and appealing to me.

Thanks Baneofdemon22 It´s very easy to do

Back