S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I can, actually! I was just making a joke! I would really like to have all those characters for a Dragon Ball display like you posted. I would prefer them in their 23rd Budokai looks though! I love how Yamcha, Tien, Krillin, and Chiaotzu go on training advetures, like when they put out the Volcano. I wish we got more of those episodes. Launch wasn't in that pic though!

How can you forget Pilaf, Mai, and Shu.

Hey guys, been messing with my norm Goku, ended up with one of my first(and best) stop motion shorts in a couple months.
You'll love the way he comes to life here, pre-battle stretches and all, hahaha
take a look!

Awesome work!!!

Actually TBlake, I'd say Dragon Ball Z is far more popular in Japan than Dragon Ball, since they barely pump out new stuff for it. They keep producing games, toys, collectibles, movies, various tv specials, manga, and books for DBZ and there's a reason why they are only doing KAI and full color manga for DBZ. I think they're now starting on the Boo saga for the full colored manga over there, and the west is only getting the Saiyan saga according to Viz. Hopefully they change their mind, because I would like to get the Cell Game part in color.

MangaTailCut.jpg

I guess I'll need to remind everyone that Yamcha defeated the strongest character of the Pilaf Arc, transformed Goku.

Also, he has one of the lowest death counts. Both Krillin, and Chiaotzu have died more then him.

You guys rely too much on the abridged series.

What are you guys' must-buys left for this year in collecting? I just ordered SHF Blue Ranger, so I've got SHF Yellow left, Android 18, and whatever the sdcc exclusive is for this summer. Android 17, SHF Injustice Batman and Play Arts Kai Deathstroke for the fall and some 6" Star Wars Black series releases I've no idea when happening/buying. And I might possibly pick up Marvel Select ASM2 and Venom to add to my small Marvel Select setup.

There's more stuff I'd be interested in possibly, like SHFZeros for DBZ, or that new DCC 90s Batman TAS line, but not sure about it. Whether it's due to interest or money or whatever.

What are you guys' must-buys left for this year in collecting? I just ordered SHF Blue Ranger, so I've got SHF Yellow left, Android 18, and whatever the sdcc exclusive is for this summer. Android 17, SHF Injustice Batman and Play Arts Kai Deathstroke for the fall and some 6" Star Wars Black series releases I've no idea when happening/buying. And I might possibly pick up Marvel Select ASM2 and Venom to add to my small Marvel Select setup.

There's more stuff I'd be interested in possibly, like SHFZeros for DBZ, or that new DCC 90s Batman TAS line, but not sure about it. Whether it's due to interest or money or whatever.

I got 17,18 and figuarts zero freeza on pre order and I'll pick up the sdcc figure from toy arena since i live right next to their store, that's if they pick him up they usually charge 80$ bucks for their sdcc figures but to me it's worth it. I don't have to go to San Diego and stand in line at comic con plus I don't have the budget to pay for comic con tix

Is this the 1st 3rd party add on for figuarts? Just in a repro arms crossed piece and long hair SSJ Trunks head for figuarts Vegeta. Now im glad i didnt sell my 2nd SSJ Vegeta. This set costs $22 and its made by Jacksdo a company who specializes in making add ons for Saint Seiya figures. Is the set worth the price? To me yeah, this was my favorite version of Trunks so im glad to have a figure of that version. Now a mini review to help you guys decide if you want to pick this one up or not.

First this is what you get. The arms cross piece and a 2 piece hair set and one face.

B3FC5DCD-1138-4BBC-97D0-6E2478FEBDCA.jpg

FC915FD0-C17D-4717-B3E6-9B07FF1AAF08.jpg

6A676DB8-73C5-475B-A9D1-80CA41650806_1.jpg

Here are the pieces on Vegeta's body as you can see the paint is not perfect but its passable.

2B40AC5D-C740-4353-AAD3-4C2A89207CA1.jpg

AA281584-BB6B-4E9D-AC3F-859583DDD20E.jpg

28FFFA7F-B252-46A7-AC35-11B9C498148F.jpg

The paint on the face is crap and sits pretty loose on the head but luckily the face from the official figure fits just right in and are much tighter :D left is original right is repro. I wish they would have included a screaming face with just the white eyes and no pupils as he was seen when he was "ascending".

5E5588E4-2D1E-4B8E-9938-B26D9871E3AD.jpg

Pics from here on down are all with the SSJ faces that come with figuarts Trunks.

7294BDC3-460D-4E29-9B1C-DBE3C1CDB0D2.jpg

30C19E84-ED3E-45C3-8487-1658C5DE0765.jpg

2892044A-2E55-44A0-B236-D586236F4052.jpg

7DF40D57-604D-4AAD-8F9F-75D6D7E47992.jpg

41DCB62B-4F5F-4F3B-80C3-6C791672B4A8.jpg

In the end yea its definitely worth it to me. As long as you dont expect perfect Bandai paint apps this set definitely passes for a long haired SSJ Trunks.

Just DBZ for me- SDCC DBZ exclusive, Android 17 and 18.

I'm passing if the SDCC exclusive is mistake Vegeta or SSJ3 Goku, and if the final release is Boo. The DCC Batman TAS line is a dream come true, and the reason why I bought the DCUC figures was to match the Bruce Timm DCAU. However, I have to stick with DBZ. I would love to get the Mafex Vader, but it's too expensive. If they make Luke, it's going to be so tempting.

Basically this year is devoted to just DBZ, statues, figures, maybe some ZEROs, and of course S.H.F, minus the Mafex Vader and S.H.F Naruto because...Naruto and I love Star Wars

Actually TBlake, I'd say Dragon Ball Z is far more popular in Japan than Dragon Ball, since they barely pump out new stuff for it. They keep producing games, toys, collectibles, movies, various tv specials, manga, and books for DBZ and there's a reason why they are only doing KAI and full color manga for DBZ. I think they're now starting on the Boo saga for the full colored manga over there, and the west is only getting the Saiyan saga according to Viz. Hopefully they change their mind, because I would like to get the Cell Game part in color.

I remember reading in a magazine, that Japan liked the earlier series that focused more on comedy rather than the later more action oriented Z stuff. It was published back in 2006, so maybe their opinion changed now.

Too many to list.

whatever dragon ball figuarts and black series 6" come out, some of the new BTAS figures, the ones with the older design, the new 2 pack ghostbuster figures, since i missed them, and the classic planet of the apes ones from neca, if there is a new neca alien series this year (the one with bishop , ripley and the loader) im sold as well.

I remember reading in a magazine, that Japan liked the earlier series that focused more on comedy rather than the later more action oriented Z stuff. It was published back in 2006, so maybe their opinion changed now.

Maybe it was the Bardock special and KAI that sparked it up, but I know originally DBZ was bigger there, from people who lived in Japan. It might have just meant that Dragon Ball is more popular in Japan in than the West, but it doesn't mean DBZ was far bigger. You read the article, so I trust you!

Maybe it was the Bardock special and KAI that sparked it up, but I know originally DBZ was bigger there, from people who lived in Japan. It might have just meant that Dragon Ball is more popular in Japan in than the West, but it doesn't mean DBZ was far bigger. You read the article, so I trust you!

It's cool, maybe different audiences were surveyed. DBZ was big in the West, and it introduced many to anime.

Back