S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you didnt just call me a non die hard fan there crisis :lol jk.

Serious note though, just because someone (like myself) doesnt like a specific character doesnt mean they arent anymore diehard than the next.

Personally, I think Tien is ok, but Yamcha is literally the joke of dbz; if I had to have a totally complete collection, with every character, but had to choose who comes out when, Yamcha and Tien would basically be bottom of the pile, next to Cui and Bulma :lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

He was funny in DB but he should've been ditched as more then a guest appearance after Bulma breaks up with him. Though it's logical they kept him around meeting at World Tournaments. On a serious note I'd say he just doesn't matter. He doesn't matter for the plot, he doesn't matter for anything. He happens to be there in DBZ but I'm not gonna lay down 40 bucks for someone who happened to be there. Tien is a character I actively want made, after watching DB his DBZ stuff gained a lot more depth and the fact that he actually seriously manages to stall Cell which would've worked had Vegeta not been a *****, is seriously awesome. Him and Krillin are the two strongest humans and his fight with Goku in DB is ****ing die hard.

It would've been cool had they done something with Yamcha, but they didn't and there was no room either, and he really is just... there. I'm just buying faves and main characters, because I've got other **** to spend my money on.

Also, if a die hard fan buys all releases, and thats the only reason you'll buy him, that's technically still not a reason for them to make him. I think it's a massive, massive waste of a slot for a line with this little amount of releases per year.

Tien being made within two years I can stomach, yamcha? No, I can name 10 characters and versions of characters that should be made before him.

Really cool **** pilottails! Well done.

I hope you didnt just call me a non die hard fan there crisis :lol jk.

Serious note though, just because someone (like myself) doesnt like a specific character doesnt mean they arent anymore diehard than the next.

Personally, I think Tien is ok, but Yamcha is literally the joke of dbz; if I had to have a totally complete collection, with every character, but had to choose who comes out when, Yamcha and Tien would basically be bottom of the pile, next to Cui and Bulma :lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Everyone wants Tien !
Yamcha's annoying to die all the time ... lol :grouphug

+1

I did a quick thingy over here with the upcomming zero piccolo aaand the only minor grip i have is that his cape doesn't really flow with the dust effect. either his cape should be going the same way as fat buu's cape or the dust effect should change direction :(

f8eb8b4a-4e96-4cd5-8dc1-78bcdb25fcad_zps3268725f.png

guess i'll just pass on him :monkey1

You could place him parallel to Majin Buu and above the S.H.F Piccolo so their capes blow different from each other

They just need to make a limited seperate dragonball line and release Yamcha and Tien in there. Their final appearance is like the saiyan saga appearance and I don't mind setting a bare chested Tien in my cell games setup. who cares about the white shirt, when I have a fanta can fighting Frieza?

Just make a seperate Dragonball line that'll give us more releases and make bulma and tien and yamcha and kid goku and the whole shebang in there. Hell they could even make saiyan saga Goku in there.

Oh, Blood, why add the zero piccolo?

Tien and Chiaotzu are a duo. Yamcha and Puar are a duo. Tien and Yamcha are not a duo, the only reason people here think other people here think they are a duo is because they only mention them and because they are the last 2 human Z Fighters left to make so people want them to be released at the same time, so they only have to make Saiyans and Villains.

Also, where is the want for Chiaotzu and Puar here? Even people who want Tien and Yamcha don't mention them. I personally can live without a Puar with Yamcha, but it would make more sense for them to include one with him so he has more stuff and people feel like they get a better deal.

Just thought I'd shove this in the bottom of this post, but my norm Goku should come either today or Monday, I'm buying Krillin later today, next week I'm buying the twins, then the next week I'm buying Frieza. also I'm waiting on the Ssj Goku and Piccolo reissues to come in.

i aprove of a db release!

Db_kai_logo.jpg

oolong can have switch o' head with panties on his head!

puar-and-oolong.jpg

You could place him parallel to Majin Buu and above the S.H.F Piccolo so their capes blow different from each other

yeah but the dust effects at his feet maaaan! i want those included :(

They just need to make a limited seperate dragonball line and release Yamcha and Tien in there. Their final appearance is like the saiyan saga appearance and I don't mind setting a bare chested Tien in my cell games setup. who cares about the white shirt, when I have a fanta can fighting Frieza?

Just make a seperate Dragonball line that'll give us more releases and make bulma and tien and yamcha and kid goku and the whole shebang in there. Hell they could even make saiyan saga Goku in there.

Oh, Blood, why add the zero piccolo?

because, **** krillin... :rotfl
nah, cause i really like the flow of the statue (way better than scultures), his expression.

Yeah, I kinda can't decide whether I want zeros still. I want piccolo, but then I want ssj goku, but then I want ssj goku's effects on ssj vegeta. And then it's an over 100 bucks expense. And at that point I'm like....meeeeeeeh.....

So can't decide whether I wanna spend the money.:lol

Also, lol I nearly posted 'Bulma's panties' at that facebook contest what prop replica you wanted.:rotfl

Cause I don't want just one zero, I'm gonna keep zeros seperate if I buy them. I don't like melding action figures with statues and in the case of SHF, combining them with anything else than SHF articulated.

So I'm either gonna get a separate shelf with zeros, or not buying them at all. And zero goku and piccolo would look REALLY cool together, as I said, I consider those two the main characters of the franchise.

Tien and Chiaotzu are a duo. Yamcha and Puar are a duo. Tien and Yamcha are not a duo, the only reason people here think other people here think they are a duo is because they only mention them and because they are the last 2 human Z Fighters left to make so people want them to be released at the same time, so they only have to make Saiyans and Villains.

Also, where is the want for Chiaotzu and Puar here? Even people who want Tien and Yamcha don't mention them. I personally can live without a Puar with Yamcha, but it would make more sense for them to include one with him so he has more stuff and people feel like they get a better deal.

Just thought I'd shove this in the bottom of this post, but my norm Goku should come either today or Monday, I'm buying Krillin later today, next week I'm buying the twins, then the next week I'm buying Frieza. also I'm waiting on the Ssj Goku and Piccolo reissues to come in.

we have mentioned in the past about Tien and Chiaotzu and Yamcha and Puar... its just it gets a pain to type the names and Tien and Yamcha is easier!! and also the likely hood of a double pack with each character or them making Chiaotzu by himself is very low... so the focus is Tien and Yamcha!

im glad to see that a lot of people want to finish the Z fighter line up gives some hope they might actually do it..

keep your saiyans for a while - haven't we got enough for now??

as for Yamcha being useless - didn't you laugh at the way he got owned by android 19 in about 10 seconds?? he's entertainment value and his hair transitions are awful too.

people used to say krillin was useless just cause he never wins - but hes cool as ****... Yamcha is technically 3rd hardest human alive in dbz, so he's alright by me.

Cause I don't want just one zero, I'm gonna keep zeros seperate if I buy them. I don't like melding action figures with statues and in the case of SHF, combining them with anything else than SHF articulated.

So I'm either gonna get a separate shelf with zeros, or not buying them at all. And zero goku and piccolo would look REALLY cool together, as I said, I consider those two the main characters of the franchise.

oh, right. right.

40 bucks on a Yamcha....I don't know man.....and then there's all that space he'd take up. I mean, that's like 3 whole inches of Yamcha space. I just can't do it!

40 bucks on a Yamcha....I don't know man.....and then there's all that space he'd take up. I mean, that's like 3 whole inches of Yamcha space. I just can't do it!
you cant or you wont?

damn it sil! you got me hooked on archer :rotfl

Yeah I keep my statues separate too. I have the Play Arts Kai Kratos and the Kratos Statue that came with God of War: Ascension, they're both separate. Same with a Goku small statue I got with a DVD. I don't really have any statues atm though, just First 4 Figures Mario 3DS Holder and a Crash Bandicoot cart plus Pandora's Box from God of War III. I have Gaming Heads' Ratchet and Clank statue on PO though and plan on getting some GSC and Kotobukiya statues.

:rotfl 3 whole inches of yamcha!:rotfl Now I know why Bulma dumped him!:rotfl
you cant or you wont?

NICE!!! I was actually just wondering whether you'd continued!XD
high_five_archer.gif

Yeah, I kinda can't decide whether I want zeros still. I want piccolo, but then I want ssj goku, but then I want ssj goku's effects on ssj vegeta. And then it's an over 100 bucks expense. And at that point I'm like....meeeeeeeh.....

So can't decide whether I wanna spend the money.:lol

Also, lol I nearly posted 'Bulma's panties' at that facebook contest what prop replica you wanted.:rotfl

You should of asked for a two pack. A separate Dragonball line would be great. Dragonball's early stories more popular in Japan than the later sagas so it might sell fine there.

you cant or you wont?

I don't know if I can, actually! I was just making a joke! I would really like to have all those characters for a Dragon Ball display like you posted. I would prefer them in their 23rd Budokai looks though! I love how Yamcha, Tien, Krillin, and Chiaotzu go on training advetures, like when they put out the Volcano. I wish we got more of those episodes. Launch wasn't in that pic though!

Back