S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my top two wants are Tien and Yamcha and unless miracles happen at SDCC with a reveal of theire protos ,i'm going to have to make them myself!!

I'd buy them, though I feel the only way to get them is if they started doing figures of the original Dragon Ball.

Tien and Yamcha are the top two for me too I'd say. Although, I also need to catch up on all the figures released that I don't have yet...

Tien and Yamcha are the only 2 major wants for me at this point, maybe a Cell Jr multipack as well.

we want Tien !
Tien 1.jpg

So many people after Tien and Yamcha, what is wrong with you lot :lol

Im not going to bother with the technical reasons why they wouldnt be made, been through that already, but honestly I dont get the want for them. Tien is just barely past that fine line between me buying or not, but Yamcha is about as much a main character in dbz as the farmer with a shotty :lol

Saiyans please, as many as possible. My main two are armored Trunks (long hair) and Majin Vegeta, but extending that I would also like Vegetto, Namek Goku and mystic Gohan.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Im not going to bother with the technical reasons why they wouldnt be made, been through that already, but honestly I dont get the want for them. Tien is just barely past that fine line between me buying or not, but Yamcha is about as much a main character in dbz as the farmer with a shotty :lol

Saiyans please, as many as possible. My main two are armored Trunks (long hair) and Majin Vegeta, but extending that I would also like Vegetto, Namek Goku and mystic Gohan.

What about Bardock!? :lol

For me Tien and Yamcha are only necessary to fill out the Z fighters, other than that they just die.

An adolescent Gohan is a must, Thay could milk that drie too with the purple gi, orange, SSJ and Future Gohan, so im sure he's coming up pretty soon. And I think Yamcha could use either that body too or Goku's (new torso maybe), so I think he will be made

Hey guys, been messing with my norm Goku, ended up with one of my first(and best) stop motion shorts in a couple months.
You'll love the way he comes to life here, pre-battle stretches and all, hahaha
take a look!

Hey guys, been messing with my norm Goku, ended up with one of my first(and best) stop motion shorts in a couple months.
take a look!

Really smooth work, good job.

take a look!

Very nice!

Even though Tien and Yamcha are far from my favorite characters, they are absolutely necessary to complete the main Z-fighter cast. I think the release of Krillin makes Tien and Yamcha more likely to be made.

My updated Top 5:

1.) Kid Buu
2.) Great Saiyaman with several interchangeable heads
3.) Tien
4.) Yamcha
5.) Beerus

The above would give us all the major canon villains and all the major canon heroes (except for Fat Buu, which I think would be too big to make as a regular figuarts figure - maybe a Zero instead?)

Last edited:
Yamcha's not necessary for anything. Literally. If you take yamcha out the entire franchise nothing changes.

Tien is the bomb, he's awesome, he's die-hard and he's a cool character, mainly if you know Dragonball, which you honestly should. It's outrageously insulting that he's seen as a duo with Yamcha, which he is factually not, not in ANY god damn way. That's nothing but ill-informed.

Seriously, is Yamcha the japanese word for obsolete? No wait, I'm gonna start using it that way now.

lol I agree Yamcha is indeed just there for support & little else, but alas he still is one of the original Z Warriors. I know theres several people here that don't have a problem skipping a few releases they have no interest in, but the few true die-hard DBZ fanatics will buy him & just about any other character they release, minor or otherwise ;)

Really smooth work, good job.

+1

I did a quick thingy over here with the upcomming zero piccolo aaand the only minor grip i have is that his cape doesn't really flow with the dust effect. either his cape should be going the same way as fat buu's cape or the dust effect should change direction :(

f8eb8b4a-4e96-4cd5-8dc1-78bcdb25fcad_zps3268725f.png

guess i'll just pass on him :monkey1

Back