S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Tamashii releases Nappa in Q4 now.:rotfl Seriously though, that's a hefty list to get through, GL.:lol

@TBlake that DB Evo 2 **** can't be true. The people involved can't be THAT shameless, that's impossibru.

You will watch it, and you will like it.

WHAAaAT?!

Archer_Danger_Zone_Heather_POP.jpg

:hi5::lol

Also yeah can't move Obi nationally so far and I've never sold something via ebay, ebay fees..and other... annoyances...

@blood you're getting Nendoroid Luigi but skipping Figuarts Mario?? They're brothers! :thud:

Na that's just a charade they have to keep up because Nintendo refuses to incorporate same-sex relationships.

But we all know what goes down in that plumbing of theirs. (Hint: it ain't Peachy, although I'm sure it's involved the occasional 'shroom.)

my list for me is..

2 goku re issue.
2 piccolo re issue
2 more normal goku.
datong vegeta with trunks head
android 18
android 17
2 sdcc exclusive
sideshow vader.
hot toys zod ( on its way)
hot toys amazing spider man 2
hot toys thor light asguardian armor
Pangea Achilles
black ceo morgan freeman
hot toys Nolan Alfred

thinking about
cap America 3 black widow
stealth suit headsculpt
electro

@Lipsmack I changed my October Amazon orders, since we got so many delays, I ordered from an Ebay store, hoping I could get it in April.

I already ordered two, and besides, I have to much anxiety to sell on ebay. As long as I get it, I can wait, but if they announce a SDCC SSJ Cell Game Vegeta or Super Vegeta, that I won't wait for! I'm going for the soonest pre-order!

@Reaper Geez man....live a little. Don't be so frugal!

@Lipsmack I changed my October Amazon orders, since we got so many delays, I ordered from an Ebay store, hoping I could get it in April.

I already ordered two, and besides, I have to much anxiety to sell on ebay. As long as I get it, I can wait, but if they announce a SDCC SSJ Cell Game Vegeta or Super Vegeta, that I won't wait for! I'm going for the soonest pre-order!

@Reaper Geez man....live a little. Don't be so frugal!

seriously seeing that list makes me want to puke. MUST...KEEP....COllecting lol

1/6 scale figures is what kills my wallet. I got a lot of stuff I need to sell though im just being lazy but I ave about 1k worth of goodies to sell which would soften the blow from that list lol.

My dbz collection is almost done just a few more figures then ill just wait for new reveals.

I'm honestly pretty glad I don't like 1/6 scale sized collectibles (apart from buying a SC TPM obi-wan for naught).:lol Now I don't have to dish it all out for Superman and Zod and what not.:lol

Is the blue ranger being shipped already? I'm from México so eBay is not an option (1 month delivery :p) I normally only do Amazon... But they say he is coming until June :(

I received my norm Goku from amazon yesterday, so there's that lol

And Broly, I'm not expecting one for a while so I'm probably just gonna get the Ichiban Kuji Broly

Is the blue ranger being shipped already? I'm from México so eBay is not an option (1 month delivery :p) I normally only do Amazon... But they say he is coming until June :(

mine has! i guess you secured a US version

seriously seeing that list makes me want to puke. MUST...KEEP....COllecting lol

1/6 scale figures is what kills my wallet. I got a lot of stuff I need to sell though im just being lazy but I ave about 1k worth of goodies to sell which would soften the blow from that list lol.

My dbz collection is almost done just a few more figures then ill just wait for new reveals.

I'm sure your collection looks amazing though. I keep looking at the pictures of the Hot Toys from mwctoys reviews, and man are they incredible! For me, I just know I won't appreciate what I got if I have too many things. I'm looking at those DCC Batman Animated Series figures almost daily at the Fwoosh, and it's so tempting, but I got to stick with these DBZ Figuarts. I'm also not going to get any character that I don't really want, which is tough since there's so few releases. But hey this is DBZ we're talking about. It's all about overcoming challenges! It's a good thing though, since I'll have less to loose, and material things to get attached to.

Yeah Reaper do you have some pictures of your complete collection these days now?

I expect a shipping notice for Blue any minute, TA is still processing him.

Re-did my DBZ display with the addition of Goku. I also swapped the body on SSJ3 Goku and wow i fell in love with the figure again. That jersey shore tan and dirty diaper look is finally gone! :D

2106FA94-BEF4-440C-B07A-2D9668050229.jpg

6C86ADC7-D30F-41A8-B786-911144576046.jpg

Back