S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bulma belongs in a Dragon Ball line, although it'd be hard to make a good figure of her since there are so many different looks she has...
They should make a Dragon Ball line though, and at least bring out Chichi to have one female.

Frieza Saga or Cell sage would be a good start, maybe something from when she meets future trunks

I'd be set with:

1.Super Vegeta (Completely new sculpt)
2.Post Time Chamber armored Trunks
3. Majin Vegeta
4. Blue Gi Gohan
5. Imperfect Cell
6. Saiyan Saga Goku

Yes! I'm more interested for humans characters instead of the overpowered ones, cant wait for Bulma, Chichi, Videl, Yamcha, Tien, Muten Roshi etc :) Sadly I dont see this happening soon.

6ysumehu.jpg

All releases thus far [emoji2]
Quick question, has anyone seen or have a Krillin, Frieza and/or normal Goku with the gold sticker?

Thanks for the news Crisis!

Even if we got a repaint, slight retooled SDCC regular SSJ Vegeta, I would still want Super Vegeta. If I get them, I would be set Vegeta-wise.

It makes a big difference to be from this:
ssvegeta.jpg

To Super Vegeta:
vegeta147pe1.jpg

I'd be set with:

1.Super Vegeta (Completely new sculpt)
With Final Flash effect piece, 1 please!!!
Yes! I'm more interested for humans characters instead of the overpowered ones, cant wait for Bulma, Chichi, Videl, Yamcha, Tien, Muten Roshi etc :) Sadly I dont see this happening soon.
Apart from tien and maybe yamcha I don't see that happening AT ALL without a dedicated Dragonball line.
Good news folks: Battle of Gods is heading to US theatres in August! :hi5: #touchingbutts

https://www.superherohype.com/news/...tle-of-gods-headed-to-us-theaters-this-august

YES! Nice. Is it gonna be the extended edition?

I have yet to acquire a gold sticker figure. I won't go out of my way unless I happen to get one and it has a noticeably better paint job.

silver / gold doesn't matter

can I just say that ive noticed something more interesting on the boxes....

ok in the beginning of the line Piccolo and SS Gohan were undoubtedly in manga colours... but now whats the excuse for the colour discrepancies of krillin and normal Gokou?? they are manga versions??? well, that is a lie, basically they just ****ed it up and don't care...

despite the fact we now have dragonball z instead of dragonball kai, I don't see the dragonball logo anywhere on the box...

look on your boxes people- we can ''recreate iconic action sequences from the ANIME''

if that's so why is krillins eyes white and Gokous Gi super orange aswell as the lines on his boots being red and not yellow?

just a rant ... but will it ever be resolved? probably not. :)

silver / gold doesn't matter

can I just say that ive noticed something more interesting on the boxes....

ok in the beginning of the line Piccolo and SS Gohan were undoubtedly in manga colours... but now whats the excuse for the colour discrepancies of krillin and normal Gokou?? they are manga versions??? well, that is a lie, basically they just ****ed it up and don't care...

despite the fact we now have dragonball z instead of dragonball kai, I don't see the dragonball logo anywhere on the box...

look on your boxes people- we can ''recreate iconic action sequences from the ANIME''

if that's so why is krillins eyes white and Gokous Gi super orange aswell as the lines on his boots being red and not yellow?

just a rant ... but will it ever be resolved? probably not. :)

Krillin's a weird one, because his original prototype had a lighter gi color, and had no white in his eyes. I have no idea why they they changed it.

it would be good to hear what they say about it all...

as a fan and a supporter of the franchise it is a little frustrating these little things cant be addressed ... someone , somewhere made those decisions and someone , somewhere said ok!

All I see is boxes, where's the collection.:lol ;)

What I don't get is Krillin having an anime gi colour but goku a manga one, still leads me to fear they'll release an anime repaint of goku as exclusive. Which would piss me off.

All I see is boxes, where's the collection.:lol ;)

What I don't get is Krillin having an anime gi colour but goku a manga one, still leads me to fear they'll release an anime repaint of goku as exclusive. Which would piss me off.

Didnt we just get an anime Goku?

Back