S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah from what ive seen the prices are double what I can get from the US or Asia :lol

Amazon has Goku and Piccolo listed for £39.99 i believe, yet they are $39.99 in USA, quite a difference and not worth the convenience imo.

Im not even sure if its every figure or just the reissues of Goku and Piccolo.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I think they can marry the two knee joint designs.

Imagine knee caps underneath the overhanging upper leg piece. When the knees would bend, you would see the cap covering the double hinge. And when standing, the overhang would hide all of it.

I think they can marry the two knee joint designs.

Imagine knee caps underneath the overhanging upper leg piece. When the knees would bend, you would see the cap covering the double hinge. And when standing, the overhang would hide all of it.

now that's an idea!

Yeah from what ive seen the prices are double what I can get from the US or Asia :lol

Amazon has Goku and Piccolo listed for £39.99 i believe, yet they are $39.99 in USA, quite a difference and not worth the convenience imo.

Im not even sure if its every figure or just the reissues of Goku and Piccolo.

yeah I hear what youre saying £40 is whack. actually I cant even find them on amazon.co.uk for actual sale by amazon which is why I was confused as I though tthey would deffinately be stocking them..

Last time I checked they were; maybe they ran out of stock? Hard to imagine though :lol

ha yeah!

however it does pose the possibility of future rereleases of say vegeta and trunks...

also I wonder if they would just do world wide releases in the future? guess it depends how well these sell here

Well they arent going to win over any of us! Not with those prices!

I personally would much rather wait a few weeks to get a figure at £20-£30 as opposed to getting it quicker for £40

Thanks Ayoof :)
Maybe if I get some free time I'll model an example Tamashii could use (seeing #17 it looks like they'll need it lol)

In speaking of 17 and 18, I'm kind of torn because Revoltech just announced TMNT figures, and now I have to re-prioritize my pending figures to collect.
Revoltech to my knowledge, doesn't re-issue (they repaint, but never re-issue)

Maybe if I get some free time I'll model an example Tamashii could use (seeing #17 it looks like they'll need it lol)

In speaking of 17 and 18, I'm kind of torn because Revoltech just announced TMNT figures, and now I have to re-prioritize my pending figures to collect.
Revoltech to my knowledge, doesn't re-issue (they repaint, but never re-issue)

they re-issued woody :wave

)

would be good to see! and even better if they used it!!

Well they arent going to win over any of us! Not with those prices!

I personally would much rather wait a few weeks to get a figure at £20-£30 as opposed to getting it quicker for £40

deffinately.

these are expensive to me as it is, so waiting a while doesn't hurt to save those pennies!

ive a feeling amazon wont be the only place to get them though, if comic stores in the usa have them then maybe they will here?..

however if the RRP is 39.99 then its still stupid regardless of where they are sold.

anyway just for fun a pic of my normal Gokou that came this week!

goku.jpg

goku is a tough guy there! with a broken wrist he still goes for the kamehameha! :0

I think forbidden planet is getting them in iirc, but again, same prices if not even more expensive (they arent known for being an affordable collector shop :lol )

Great picture Butcher! You use the seya effect on cell's beam the way I did for while, works almost flawlessly! Well posed as well, cool man!:hi5:

Oh and yes the boots are accurate. The fact that he comes with more non battle then battles faces makes it seem like this is truly a powered down android/buu period goku. And that kinda gives me hope for a completely new saiyan/namek saga goku some day.

Him and armoured trunks (with a lot of ****ing hair pieces) remain my undeniable top 2 wants.

my top two wants are Tien and Yamcha and unless miracles happen at SDCC with a reveal of theire protos ,i'm going to have to make them myself!!

Back