S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking good! I see a lot of people got the beerus and whis statues, interesting.

I love these four together, the saiyan/namek releases:
tumblr_n6cinxuEJy1s4ie08o1_1280.jpg

Love your setup man simple but effective, it's clean. Do u have them on different shelves with different sagas, I'm thinking about doing something like that my self since my space is getting smaller and smaller

Love your setup man simple but effective, it's clean. Do u have them on different shelves with different sagas, I'm thinking about doing something like that my self since my space is getting smaller and smaller

sS3 Goku is gonna be by himself tho o.o;;;;

nice collections amigos, @TREOS115 i also have my boxes in a similar setup, lol

You guys arrive home from work/school, walk towards your display & see everything in complete disarray (poses out of place, figures knocked over, etc.). What do you do?

Sad-forever-alone-face-only-l.jpg

You scream so loudly in so much frustration your future son will hear you.

But obviously, if there's something strange, in your neighbourhood, guess who it is!?

@Crisis here's a music tip to put on when you're doing what that guy does in Blood's picture. While you're at it, take a "Lemon" and just go Belfort on your room:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just picked up Goku #2... the SDCC goku head matches up pretty good, no I have some cohesiveness between non SSJ and SSJ, I still want a 3rd one too, just dont know what ill do with it yet

Rack up on normal Gokus now folks, before you know it scalpers will be selling him for $150 a pop!

Back