S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ not really

All I see is boxes, where's the collection.:lol ;)

What I don't get is Krillin having an anime gi colour but goku a manga one, still leads me to fear they'll release an anime repaint of goku as exclusive. Which would piss me off.

well if they did lets hope they don't forget his damn boots! yellow stripes not red!! the original SDCC SS Goku was supposed to be anime right? - except the boots.

they shafted us with the orange gi... either krillins should have been the same as the original gokou's proto or they should have changed Goku's to match Krillins, its that simple.

^ not really

well if they did lets hope they don't forget his damn boots! yellow stripes not red!! the original SDCC SS Goku was supposed to be anime right? - except the boots.

they shafted us with the orange gi... either krillins should have been the same as the original gokou's proto or they should have changed Goku's to match Krillins, its that simple.

What makes it not anime? It looks like I remember it... Maybe ill throw in a season when I get off work... I certainly dont remember yellow stripes on the boots

edit: Quick google search fixed that pretty damn quick... Now I cant unsee. most glaring difference is the sash tie in front

Jep the gi difference between krillin and goku is god awful. Which makes it even dumber they're in the same period clothing.

This goku is a nice stabd in, but a proper anime saiyan saga goku is still my nr 1 want.

On which website to buy?
60235-1.jpg
thanks ^^

^eBay

I purchased one not too long ago & they sent me an extra one for free! It must've been an accident, but I didn't complain lol

Is it really coming to the U.S. this year?

Surprised it isn't going straight to DVD, TBH. Sure, there are a lot of DBZ fans, but I figure most of them saw the original run and they are adults now. Are they expecting the fan base to carry this as a cinematic release?

All I want is an official DVD dub.

Also, the stateside release of the movie now opens up the possibility of Bluefin Tamashii releasing a Beerus, Wiis, and God mode Goku figure.

Stop complaining about Goku's boots, this is BUU SAGA GOKU. His boots have the red stripe in the Buu saga
GokuBubbaEp208.png

SH-Figuarts-Son-Goku-36.jpg

Why the hell are people complaining about his accurate boot colors?

His gi is too light, but it (use to) match Krillian, then they randomly made proto Krillian's gi orange-red, I complained about the change back then because they didn't change Goku to match. Now people are late noticing and want to kick up dust.

Cool setup mate. Yeah, kudos to the team that made that alternate Trunks head. They really should create a SSj2 head sculpt for Goku...

Have anyone tried using the manga version ssj head goku to put it on the normal release goku? I know it looks better with the SDCC version. But can anyone post pics using the manga color version to normal goku? Thank You

Have anyone tried using the manga version ssj head goku to put it on the normal release goku? I know it looks better with the SDCC version. But can anyone post pics using the manga color version to normal goku? Thank You
It was posted some pages back, personally I hate the way it looks but some people here really like it

Found it!
damn it reaper, he looks awesome!

anyhoo, my son goku has arrived, the head's useless to me :chillpill:

DSC_1748_zps5ca0390a.png

bring on mr. satan!

Stop complaining about Goku's boots, this is BUU SAGA GOKU. His boots have the red stripe in the Buu saga

Why the hell are people complaining about his accurate boot colors?

His gi is too light, but it (use to) match Krillian, then they randomly made proto Krillian's gi orange-red, I complained about the change back then because they didn't change Goku to match. Now people are late noticing and want to kick up dust.

actually his boots get red stripes from the ANDROID SAGA

not late noticing anything, just mentioning stuff as hoping some answers may be offered seeing as SDCC is coming...

anyways his red boots are fitting seeing as every release seems to be around the android saga...(except Freeza and Vegeta - so give us a saiyan to namek Gokou version!!)...

what I would like to see in the future is an earlier Gokou with a tie belt , turtle or gokou sign in the right colours and be re modelled like all the newer releases - like trunks, krillin and 17 - i.e knee caps and torso articulation... this would be much cooler than just a gi repaint of the same old mold.

after the continuation of the line I just wish they had released in Sagas like Irwin did, but whatever.... :)

Yeah I agree with philosopher here, the boots are correctly coloured; may be the only thing right about him but you cant complain about the boots :lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I get what you are sayin ayoof, and I too would want a new saiyan/namek Goku, but knee caps? Those end up looking even worse than the old style. The caps make it look segmented when standing and bent knee poses look no better, at least the old style you could hide the joint. Torso articulation also only seems to segment the design and doesnt help, the old popup waist is better imo.

I wasn't sure if it was Buu saga or Cell Saga when he got the red stripe, so I settled on Buu because I knew at least that much.

You say the red stripes are fitting now, but that's not what I got from your previous post though :/

His boots seemed to be an issue for you, but why? If they made his boots with the yellow stripe, it would be inaccurate since he's wearing a sash and not a tied belt.

I wasn't sure if it was Buu saga or Cell Saga when he got the red stripe, so I settled on Buu because I knew at least that much.

You say the red stripes are fitting now, but that's not what I got from your previous post though :/
His boots seemed to be an issue for you, but why? If they made his boots with the yellow stripe, it would be inaccurate since he's wearing a sash and not a tied belt.

yeah, youre right.

its cause im watching kai and have been seeing yellow boots for the past 2 months, I haven't watched Z for a couple of years and I only just got to the android saga today! haha

anyhow doesn't change anything else like the gi colour business and krillins gigantic head and...and.. and... i'll be quiet.

I get what you are sayin ayoof, and I too would want a new saiyan/namek Goku, but knee caps? Those end up looking even worse than the old style. The caps make it look segmented when standing and bent knee poses look no better, at least the old style you could hide the joint. Torso articulation also only seems to segment the design and doesnt help, the old popup waist is better imo.

I really don't like seeing rectangular chunks of plastic at the knees when you [pose them in anything more than stood up...

btw big Deano youre in the uk right?

whats all this about Tamashii's releasing in the UK and Europe now?? - apparently that's the reason for the june rereleases of SS Gokou and piccolo?

thats got to be good news if its true - unless the prices are stupid... but anyway

image.jpgdecided to do a cell saga type scene times like this I wish we had a non ss long haired regular armored trunks��

Back