S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it has X-men in and . and time travel. and Tyrian Lannister is a scientist.
tumblr_lmotcv67hp1qbzr54o1_500.gif

Hey Butcher I know the ki effects are removable on the zeros. Could you perhaps see if the electricity of goku fits on vegeta in some way? Because I'm kinda hoping it does.... If you could post a picture of that, if they fit somehow, that'd be excellent!

I agree with your assessment Silrian. For those who wanted it to end at the Freeza saga are crazy. I don't think it would be nearly as popular, or satisfactory.

Hey Butcher I know the ki effects are removable on the zeros. Could you perhaps see if the electricity of goku fits on vegeta in some way? Because I'm kinda hoping it does.... If you could post a picture of that, if they fit somehow, that'd be excellent!

Yeah I can do that ill post later tonight if they can fit or not

Here you go it's actually awesome this wayimage.jpg

Hey Bucther, because I'm kinda curious now, how would Goku look with vegeta's effects?:lol

I'm genuinely amazed by how much better zero Vegeta looks with electricity effects, so much more accurate to the show.

Great collection Ellatron! It's crazy looking at your normal Vegeta, and seeing how inaccurate ours is to the art style. I still like it though!

For those who know about sword battle, is there a reason why Trunks is in that position?

damn it reaper, he looks awesome!

anyhoo, my son goku has arrived, the head's useless to me :chillpill:

DSC_1748_zps5ca0390a.png

bring on mr. satan!

Back