S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Blood, do you even want any other hero version at all of those released? Seems like you're going for a single representation of each character and then be done with it...

Hey Blood, do you even want any other hero version at all of those released? Seems like you're going for a single representation of each character and then be done with it...

nope. if they do bring out other versions... that's ok, that way i can save some money

nice! so hows about a group shot with all the Z fighters??

then someone can post it to Tamashi and be all like ''look! you see!!! we want this!''

ive been thinking how I can get Tien and Yamcha out of a Picollo and Goku and im pretty sure I have a 'recipe'.... just got to wait until the reissues are released in June...

by the way why 2 reissues for |SS Gokou and Piccolo but no manga SS Gohan??? WTF??

damn it reaper, he looks awesome!

anyhoo, my son goku has arrived, the head's useless to me :chillpill:

DSC_1748_zps5ca0390a.png

bring on mr. satan!

Your display is awesome :)

what camera do people use to take photos of their display? my iphone has a *****ty camera the photos always come out too grainy :/

blood prolly uses a Samsung Galaxy

I'd think they'd release the Saiyan armor version, but I think the epilogue look is the coolest for Trunks. I hope Post Time Chamber Trunks is the final figure this year, and SSJ Vegeta is the exclusive, then they can focus on other sagas for a couple years. I know it's probably Boo though.

It'll probably be a mix of Android Saga and Buu saga. If they made Nappa, a Saibaman, and Raditz, they would pretty much finish the Saiyan Saga.

I'd think they'd release the Saiyan armor version, but I think the epilogue look is the coolest for Trunks. I hope Post Time Chamber Trunks is the final figure this year, and SSJ Vegeta is the exclusive, then they can focus on other sagas for a couple years. I know it's probably Boo though.
Post Time Chamber Trunks would be great honestly. It might just be Trunks with no jacket and a new head sculpt (possibly with jacked muscles though on par with Goku), but I know companies have done this like NECA with Leon Kennedy from RE4, giving a jacket and no jacket version.

Hey Bucther, because I'm kinda curious now, how would Goku look with vegeta's effects?:lol

I'm genuinely amazed by how much better zero Vegeta looks with electricity effects, so much more accurate to the show.

Yeah I'll try the effect swap again when I can set up to take pics again :)

Back