S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Crisis Blood uses a real camera.:lol I use my iphone 5, which imo is almost as good as a mediocre real camera if you have a steady hand. However, I completely don't, which is why my photos are usually not that great.:lol

@blood, but are the versions you have now also your favourites? Or would you have preferred different era versions?

not not at all, i'd prefer trunks with no jacket on and majin vegeta and like i said sometime ago with the added ghost figures in my pic, i might switch gohan with adult mystic gohan

blood > amazing display, who has been deleted in black ?

what do you mean? nothing's deleted o_O

what camera do people use to take photos of their display? my iphone has a *****ty camera the photos always come out too grainy :/

blood prolly uses a Samsung Galaxy

a nikon dslr :p

Awesome display as always blood!

thank you! i might look for a rock to put fat buu on it like i did with my mmpr display :panic

ok some people have been asking me to show the z warriors all together, this is only half of my figuarts as I don't want to reveal how everything will be set up just yet.

I'd love to know what materials you used to create that classic DBZ battlefield/display piece. I'm dying to customize something similar to that!

Just to restate again the first blurred hint for sdcc piccolo was dropped 13th of june and they've confirmed the sdcc reveal will be around the same time this year, so could be soon...

If it's a krillin repaint I'm gonna dress up as nappa, book a flight to japan and ***** slap every last one of those that greenlit that choice.:lol

The cool thing is, no way that's happening, because krillin was apart from the eyes in anime colours, and there's no financial use in making manga versions american exclusives.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401309820.754621.jpg

Hello again everyone, first of all thank you for all the comments about my last custom.

Secondly, thanks to iamreaper's custom of Vegito, I was inspired to make my own.

Now, here is Vegito! I used SS goku, sculpted gloves, boots, lower pants, earring, and modified the hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to know what materials you used to create that classic DBZ battlefield/display piece. I'm dying to customize something similar to that!

Just foam glue them together and cut with a knife. if you have a hot wire it would be a lot easier.

View attachment 111865

Hello again everyone, first of all thank you for all the comments about my last custom.

Secondly, thanks to iamreaper's custom of Vegito, I was inspired to make my own.

Now, here is Vegito! I used SS goku, sculpted gloves, boots, lower pants, earring, and modified the hair.

Great job on the boots and gloves. I also like the shading on the hair, maybe a little orange to match vegeta's hair? also paint the blue inside of the glove white, AWESOME CUSTOM!

View attachment 111865

image.jpgIs anyone here going to buy these? I can't decide if they go with dbz figures I don't recall anyone really having fire powers, let me know what you guys think?

It's the best we've got to effect parts for our DBZ figures (which to my knowledge they have no plans on releasing "aura packs"). I plan on buying some soon.

They could kind of work as aura effects if placed correctly, but unlike the impact effect that can be used for alot of things those are only really useful for one thing, which I think makes them not worth the money.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Both good points, I'm thinking maybe the red one can be used for goku doing a kaioken attack

Back