S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched BOG, now I want a figuarts Bills to slap around my SS3 Goku!

I've changed my mind about the reduced paint aps on normal Goku. After tweaking my display last night I realised it matches the minimal shading on the SS Goku head really well. Now I can finally recreate the Gohan/Goku Kamehameha to my liking :)

Just watched BOG, now I want a figuarts Bills to slap around my SS3 Goku!

I've changed my mind about the reduced paint aps on normal Goku. After tweaking my display last night I realised it matches the minimal shading on the SS Goku head really well. Now I can finally recreate the Gohan/Goku Kamehameha to my liking :)

yeeeah! :rock

image.jpg

@12eape12 Congrats man!

@Butcher exact same experience here minus the fact that I have not yet bought any of the zeros, but if I can spare the money I think I will. You have vegeta? I see on pictures sometimes his hands don't line up. Are they somewhat bendable? I hope to warm the material and bend the back in shape if they're effed up on mine.

@crisis cool, first time I watch it I hope I can catch the extended cut right away. If thy dub it.

Vegetas hands are slight off centered it's seems like it was sculpted that way they're slightly angled and don't line up perfectly with the effect pieces but he still looks great

Thanks for the great pics butcher, it seems Trunks is a little out of scale with everyone, including the other zeros.

Still little bit disappointed in the execution of zero vegetal, should've had some more electricity and maybe an energy ball around just his hands, and those hands should be lined up better. And I personally would've also preferred an angry face.

Think I'm just gonna add ssj Goku when he's rereleased in September, and piccolo that october, when it comes to zeros. Those two are THE two main characters of the franchise for me anyway. Nice to have them in detailed zero form.

I think that's interesting! I put Goku as the main character, and then would tie Gohan, Piccolo,and Vegeta. And then Krillin, Bulma, and Trunks. The Zeroes definitely look nice!

For me, when I say franchise, I mean DB + DBZ, and when I say piccolo I also mean Kami, because they are linked. As such, piccolo is imo the unquestionable second main character. It's because of him the dragonballs exist. Granted it's his positive half that created them, but their fate is still tied to him. He's the final main enemy of DB and is actually twice. He's the first person to fight the first villain aftter Goku, he trains Gohan and the stamp he puts on Gohan remains for 2/3rd of the show. He's after Goku THE hero to eventually help on Namek against the first main villain. Then gohan overtakes him during the android saga and during Buu vegeta overtakes him.

Actually for me Krillin is the third main character of the franchise. I would tie Gohan and Vegeta for fourth spot. Gohan and Vegeta overtake Krillin during the android saga and I would tie them with piccolo at that point. Then Vegeta overtakes Piccolo and to some extent gohan during the buu saga.

But overall, if you add everything canon up, it's Goku > Piccolo > Krillin > Vegeta/Gohan imo.
Main characters per period:
DB: Goku + Krillin
DB: later sagas Goku + Piccolo/Kami
DBZ Saiyan/Frieza: Goku > Piccolo > Krillin/Vegeta (tie) > Gohan
DBZ Android: EDIT: Honestly everyone is tied here imo. Probably why I think it's the best saga.
DBZ Buu: Goku > Vegeta > Gohan

Still if you add this up and take into account plot and macguffin relevance, Piccolo(+Kami) to me is the second main char of the franchise (DB+DBZ). I would tie Gohan, Vegeta and Krillin.

Gohan is a second gen character and as such always to some extent a supporting character. And Vegeta is just really popular, but he's actually quite irrelevant in a lot of ways. Half his role is an antagonist. Antagonists are always supporting characters imo. (They're per definition not the lead.) And in the other half it's rare for him to have a uniquely essential role in the plot.

Heavily considering purchasing that Fat Buu statue. A SHF Zero version would be fantastic, tho. They really should consider doing these alternate characters that we typically won't see a standard articulated release :lecture

off-topic: so what's everyones thoughts on Days of Future Past? I thought it was awesome, can't wait till Apocalypse!

Thanks for the great pics butcher, it seems Trunks is a little out of scale with everyone, including the other zeros.

Still little bit disappointed in the execution of zero vegetal, should've had some more electricity and maybe an energy ball around just his hands, and those hands should be lined up better. And I personally would've also preferred an angry face.

Think I'm just gonna add ssj Goku when he's rereleased in September, and piccolo that october, when it comes to zeros. Those two are THE two main characters of the franchise for me anyway. Nice to have them in detailed zero form.

Of the three trunks is my least fav because he is out of scale with the rest,if he wasn't crouching he'd be taller than goku. They are nice pieces and I do hope piccolo comes with some energy/ aura type effect, the hands are a nice touch though, can't wait to see him up for pre order on amazon

Back