S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about the hair colour... I know it's more accurate to the show but for some reason the yellow looks better to me on figures.

What an excellent day; my black ranger, gokai red darin AND Goku arrived! Heres my dbz displays, now seperated into regular and ssj (with manga piccolo in there too :lol)

2ahyze8u.jpg

6a5e9uhy.jpg

u8ubydu8.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Oh, and a heads up; I will again reiterate what BS it is that gold toei stickers are better quality than normal; my Goku is a gold sticker and guess what? He appears to have forgotten his sunscreen on his neck because he looks burnt :lol

Rest of him is perfect, but the neck isnt the same colour skin.

Something nobody else seems to have said, is that his gi does actually have shading on it, its not all one colour. Still a bit too bright for my tastes though but having him in hand after all this time makes all the issues null :lol

Silrian: you right about the yellow and i believe that the yellow with airbrushed shadows looks really incredible in the super saiyans (by which I think I have to make another image).

Big Deano: awesome collection!

About the neck of Goku since I saw that detail I've seen more or less in other photos (varies according to color saturation and lighting in the picture), fortunately that unlike skin tones is not very severe :D

True, the light shading on the gi is a good detail.

Very nice Big D, you only got Zack now though!? Damn. But yeah looks great, apart from the unofficial Trunks imo.

As long as the shading doesn't get to the dark yellow, I think the yellow turning into faded tips works very well on these figures. It just belongs to these figures' styles to me.

Thanks guys!
Excelent pictures Orbital! I like the darker blue version on Majin Vegeta. The battle damaged version could be an SDCC 2016 exclusive, lol, because the regular one would probably be their choice. Also, I hope they remember that this outfit has a darker blue than the Cell saga one. And regarding the hair, I want one that matches the colours of the other already released super saiyans.

Awesome display BigDeano! Your regular Gohan made your non-ss display look complete! And I like that Cell pose. I'm gonna try some time!

Yeah, I had a few issues with black ranger; I had him PO'd with goku at anime island, so he never shipped when released, then when they delayed him I just got anime island to ship black and cancel Goku and got Goku from nippon instead.

Doesnt end there though, blacks box was damaged when I first got him so had to send him back and got this new one today!

I know you dislike all the unofficial stuff silrian but I honestly think the Trunks head is decent. It makes a good substitute until tamashii realises what a good figure he would be to make :lol

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Awesome to see the gokus are flowing in now, mine was shipped from toy arena yesterday so I can't wait! Not actually that long till 18 haha (so long as there's no delay)

What an excellent day; my black ranger, gokai red darin AND Goku arrived! Heres my dbz displays, now seperated into regular and ssj (with manga piccolo in there too :lol)

2ahyze8u.jpg

6a5e9uhy.jpg

u8ubydu8.jpg

Wow, that Ascended Trunks blends in so well! Where can I still get one?
(With a bit of veins it'd be a perfect figure to me.)

Just bought my Normal Goku from eBay from a trusted seller and can't wait for it to arrive. Doesn't look like it'll be off next to Krillin unless you look really hard lol.

Nice display Big D! Like PilotTails said that trunks blends in perfectly:) and I'm glad to see people are getting their gokus now...I decided to buy one from EBay it turned out to be about 5 dollars cheaper and I'll get it sooner so why not right? Ha well anyways I'll upload some pics when he gets here, should be this Saturday but we will see!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I think LCMtoy.com still sells the head and folded arms combo, just search for jacksdo trunks

Oh and btw guys:

5a8u4e3a.jpg

tejynaqu.jpg

The only thing stopping it from fitting perfectly is the square peg on the ssj Goku, so cut that off on a spare Goku (they will be cheap when they get rereleased again). The actual circle pegs on regular Gokus head still fit inside ssj gokus head!

This is the one non-serious face for SS Goku that they should have at least given us. Only having serious faces for SS Goku limits him poseabilitu wise.

Thanks a lot, Orbital Prime, that's exactly how I'd picture Majin Vegeta if he was a Figuart, brilliant work.

Fantastic display Deano! I'm kicking myself for not getting a second Gohan. What did you use to paint his hair? It looks great! The top display is my favorite, but it all looks good.

Oh and btw guys:

5a8u4e3a.jpg

tejynaqu.jpg

The only thing stopping it from fitting perfectly is the square peg on the ssj Goku, so cut that off on a spare Goku (they will be cheap when they get rereleased again). The actual circle pegs on regular Gokus head still fit inside ssj gokus head!

Damn it, you may have just told me to buy another Goku/SSJ Goku.
Also, They are in stock! Thanks man!

The photo I posted earlier is indeed Revoltech Spidey. Also, great display Deano *shakes your hand*

Looking at that unofficial Ascended SSj Trunks, has anyone ever thought of perhaps splicing that hair mold with SSj Goku's to form a unique SSj2 hair mold? Can it be done without looking awkward?

Ssj2 Goku.jpgT1ztfaFutcXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic_jpg_310x310.jpg

Back