S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a mail basically saying it's faster to just order it now then to wait for my PO to be processed, kinda like... wut? Then what am I PO'ing for?

Overkill mate. I just don't get their response. Toyarena is fine and one of the sharply priced out there.

The fact that I got a response this quick is already better customer service than most provide.

Okay, no bad rep for Toyarena, they responded very quickly!

I was under the wrong impression that I had paid in advance, but such was not the case. They canceled my PO and I've ordered it manually now.

I advise everyone who PO'd on TA to shoot them an email to cancel the PO and just order it manually, if you want to order it this minute.

acquiring a toy is so complicated these days -_-

acquiring Nappa is gonna be a long uphill battle folks, prepare yourselves!~

Still kind of defeats the purpose of a preorder if it's quicker to order on the release date than have your preorder fulfilled.

acquiring a toy is so complicated these days -_-

acquiring Nappa is gonna be a long uphill battle folks, prepare yourselves!~

tumblr_n0c5q2bQf11s2wio8o1_250.gif

I'm ready for it!

No fun im collecting to keep them stuffed inside a box; didnt toy story 2 teach you anything :lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
He has a point :lol it also mentions not to be rough on your toys. Not like kids of today will listen. Luckily we all do! I think.

He has a point :lol it also mentions not to be rough on your toys. Not like kids of today will listen. Luckily we all do! I think.

yeah, kids today, like the hellbound kid who entered my house(nephew) while i was away, opened my figuarts trunks, lost the left open hand and left an orange seed in the box and dropped my mcfarlane alien queen from the shelf breaking the arm. I should have made him watch toy story 2 while beating him with a lash, because i feel the reprimand he got isnt enough-

Haha! That sucks man. But that's the funny thing about all of this; no matter how collectible, desired, rare, or expensive a figure may be, at the end of the day, it's still just a toy :lol

yeah, kids today, like the hellbound kid who entered my house(nephew) while i was away, opened my figuarts trunks, lost the left open hand and left an orange seed in the box and dropped my mcfarlane alien queen from the shelf breaking the arm. I should have made him watch toy story 2 while beating him with a lash, because i feel the reprimand he got isnt enough-

Yeesh - that stinks. this is one reason I am afraid to display my figures in my house. I plan on keeping them inlocked storage so no kids in the family can get their hands on em

Luckily for me, I don't have to worry about kids coming over to my place, so I'm good.

Back