S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only issue with that orbital is that ssj3 Gokus head was connected permanently to his neck due to the weight, so unless they figured out a way to solve that a ssj3 head wouldnt be possible.

True, I forgot that detail I read somewhere :wink1:

And is that the SS3 is not yet part of my collection.

I dont think its really the fact that it was gold that annoyed me, but the colour of gold. If it would have been more a yellow gold as opposed to brown I would have enjoyed those figures alot more.

The gold is not bad, the problem is that it was rare to put several together since the first were yellow.

Also did that with his line of action figures of Gundam Wing :slap

I don't think we'll EVER see any multi-packs. And the sole feasible exception I still doubt (Goten+Trunks).

The only thing I'd personally like is if we saw an sdcc two-pack this year of ssj2 Goku and Majin Vegeta both in anime colours, as both of their moulds almost entirely exist. They could be released separately later on.

Something like that would be cool where the exclusive aspect is mostly just the fact that you get it sooner and get it in a special multi-pack box.

There are two versions of the gold hair done in figures that I really like; the first is the UFS ones, thats the colour I really like on them, then theres the pearlescent gold used on figurerise Goku, that is amazing.

ate5e9yr.jpg

tymutu5a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I think that's how the Burst Limit hair is in the first pic.

Oh Silrian, that would be incredible. Or what if they did a battle damaged exclusive two pack for SDCC, and then listed the normal versions separately as regular releases. It's Goku and Vegeta. People will buy all of them.

That Batman is sick looking! I remember those old DBZ figures. I loathed the gold hair ones. Wish I still had them...

Oh, meant to say, if anyone gets their regular Goku and he has a sunburnt neck just swap it with the manga ssj Gokus neck; for some reason the redness still works with manga ssj Goku and you end up with a nice looking regular Goku. The neck just pops right off if you pull it towards the back.

I honestly feel like any figure they make would sell out. Every single figure goes up in price/value after the next new figure is released. I mean look on eBay, Goku has sold for $100 and he JUST came out. They should at least consider making more figures available at release time. They really just need to start making 8 figures a year. :rotfl

Nah, secondary characters like Yamcha would struggle, and Villains with the exception of Vegeta already are struggling, I mean poor frieza has barely moved from retail and Cell has only just started going up in price, two years after his release. As for Goku, well, due to only some places getting him in at first due to the delay thats why we seen a brief inflation in his price (scammers) but now he is officially released his price has went down.

Does anyone know Android 18's projected release date, and also the date that she'll get delayed till?

The only issue with that orbital is that ssj3 Gokus head was connected permanently to his neck due to the weight, so unless they figured out a way to solve that a ssj3 head wouldnt be possible.

the peg is different but it is removable just like any other figure I had my ssj 3 head on a vegeta neck for a custom.

Also guys here are all of the dioramas ive seen for figuarts and 6 inch dbz scale.

Ok guys here is all the awesome dbz dioramas ive came across that aren't searchable in google lol, and or easily findable. It took me about an hour to dig all of these out but its worth it so everyone can admire the work put into these.

#1here is mine DBZ canyons.
-iami2eapei2

and video of it ===>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuszU2zoXKI

#2 Here is a cell diorama. I only have the link to the video. No pictures

-youtube username: 09iwn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lofsc1MVXw

#3 a namek diorama
-by diego silva on facebook

#4 namek diorama

-some contest idk the creator

#5 namek diorama
-unknown

#6 DBZ tournament diorama
-Jacks do

#7 DB tournament diorama
-an event in japan made by banpresto most likely as it has their figures.

#8 android saga 18 vs vegeta
-same event in japan banpresto

#9 Db bulma
-same event in japan by banpresto

#10 Bandai tamashi figuart dioramas
---NAMEK

#11---EArth canyons

#13--- earth canyons 2

#14--- over 9000 diorama

#15--- gohan vs cell

#16 cell arena
-unknown

#17 cell diorama vegeta
-unknown

^ awesome. They should make some of those landscape background parts abvailable for sale.

Think the first one with trunks hanging out on the ledge looks pretty cool.

is that the banpestro ozaru? if so, do you know if he has articulation, because he looks very good in scale with the figuarts

#4 is from some french artist. i saw him last year at a convention where he was showing that diorama and many others (created by other people, all from a forum).
they mainly do saint seiya though.
i asked him if i could buy it but no, only certain stuff were for sail but not the namek one T^T

^ awesome. They should make some of those landscape background parts abvailable for sale.

Think the first one with trunks hanging out on the ledge looks pretty cool.
Thats the one i made lol im going to make a namek one soon and its goign to be way better as that was my first attempt.

is that the banpestro ozaru? if so, do you know if he has articulation, because he looks very good in scale with the figuarts

Its the ichi bankujii oozaru its huge but technically not in scale also no articulation. here is a pick of it with my custom frieza.

Back