S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wouldnt want an ultimate gohan unless i also got a super-buu, he would look so lonely without a matcing enemy,.

plus super buu vs ultimate gohan is one of the coolest fights in the series, so they really should get gong on an official release-.

Well since every other DBZ thread is dead, I'm just going to plug this here. Can't believe this statue is THAT good, I was surprised.

buuku.jpg

merry easter and a happy new boxing day.
almost makes me want to customize a king piccolo figuarts...
except he needs to be even taller than he is now and complicated kanji and three fingers and i cant even customize anyway...

Where has this concern for "clogging the thread" come from? I have never had an issue loading pics here, even from my phone. I only have problems if its tons of photos on the one page but a few doesnt hurt, thats part of the point of this thread imo is seeing new photos not only of new releases but of others collections too. Can we get that mentaility out of our heads? :lol

Now that my rant is out the way thanks for the link bane!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks Silrian for the link!

Deano, I have absolutely no problem, but others were complaining. I'm the last person that has a problem with incorporating Batman into anything!

No I get that man, we just have to have a middle ground; looking back on the page it was mentioned there were only like 5 pics there, so it shouldnt have been a problem loading them, unless they have a crappy phone/pc/internet, in which case that isnt our problem tbh.

Sorry to be so blunt, but I wont stand by while this thread gets constricted! This is the main thread I come to for dbz news, and pics are a massive part of that.

That Batman is a "must-buy".

Havok: thanks for your words, I hope that at some point they will be encouraged to make figures with battle damage and clear that correspond with others.

TBlake: Thanks, glad you liked it, I am to serve.

Based on this (especially the illustration on the box):

SonGokuPerfectVersion_zps94991903.jpg

I did the following:

SuperSaiyanDifferentLevels_zps9f07b500.jpg

If there could be a package where the four included at least 2 bodies, 4 heads and many faces (I'm dreaming).

All I ask is that Bandai / Tamashii again not replace what is yellow with gold like they did in the Super Battle Collection.

I don't mind seeing pics of other figures, but it does slow down the page loading for me at if there are several high res pics in a single or back-to-back posts. Spoiler tags help by loading the pics individually when you click on them.

The only issue with that orbital is that ssj3 Gokus head was connected permanently to his neck due to the weight, so unless they figured out a way to solve that a ssj3 head wouldnt be possible.

That Batman is a "must-buy".

Havok: thanks for your words, I hope that at some point they will be encouraged to make figures with battle damage and clear that correspond with others.

TBlake: Thanks, glad you liked it, I am to serve.

Based on this (especially the illustration on the box):

SonGokuPerfectVersion_zps94991903.jpg

I did the following:

SuperSaiyanDifferentLevels_zps9f07b500.jpg

If there could be a package where the four included at least 2 bodies, 4 heads and many faces (I'm dreaming).

All I ask is that Bandai / Tamashii again not replace what is yellow with gold like they did in the Super Battle Collection.

IIRC, I remember reading somewhere that Toriyama originally wanted the hair to be gold, but there was no way to really convey gold in the toon, so he went with yellow.

I dont think its really the fact that it was gold that annoyed me, but the colour of gold. If it would have been more a yellow gold as opposed to brown I would have enjoyed those figures alot more.

So like the Burst Limit games? Their hair looks incredible to me! That's more golden blond hair. I wonder how that would translate to figuarts, although it won't look as cool without the aura.

Back