S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised no one mentioned Android 18 is up on amazon

Whoops, just saw the post above mine

Last edited:
Interesting, it looks like Bluefin's official site is starting to stock all the regular releases in addition to the exclusives. Just noticed krillin was on there...

Bad news, SDCC Piccolo doesn´t came to Spain, was a wrong of spanish company SD Distribuciones, because they use a wrong image for the re-issue of Piccolo manga version. They are asking forgiveness for the fail, trolled by a picture

Gutted :( I've got one anyway but thought it could lead to a reissue of SDCC Goku. Oh well, I'm quite happy with original release Goku.

Hey guys, just wanted to make y'all aware of this contest.
scenestealers4ad.jpg~original

Branjita, I trust you and all, but making people pay to enter isnt a great way to gauge interest in the comp, just saying; the usual point is that the comp creator gives out prizes, not the entrants...

Help...I just bought SDCC Piccolo and Klilyn last week. There are no other SHFiguarts DBZ in stock locally BUT they do have Freeza - is he worth getting? I need you guys' expert opinions. Thanks!

If you are a fan of frieza hes definitely worth it, and even if you arent hes still the best articulated figure made of him, the mass of stuff he comes with doesnt hurt either.

Frieza has so much character, he is very short compared to the rest, but it expresses all the wickedness - and the poseability is great for showing off the nimbleness the character had when fighting goku

It looks fantastic when you have in a pose beating on a character much larger than Freeza. I really want a Namek battle damaged Goku to go with him!

Thanks for the input guys. I'm only holding off buying Freeza because I don't own the other main characters like Trunks and Vegeta. I just started collecting so those guys are out of stock obviously. I found myself lucky enough to get SDCC Piccolo. Decisions, decisions...

I'd be upset if frieza sold out when I didn't have him, to me he was the most iconic villain with a brilliant character design. Don't think too long :lol

I'd be upset if frieza sold out when I didn't have him, to me he was the most iconic villain with a brilliant character design. Don't think too long :lol

Ugh, you're right...that is exactly what I'm afraid of. By the time I get to buy the main guys (if that's ever a possibility!), Freeza will be sold out and I'd be scratching my head for letting him pass.

Ugh, you're right...that is exactly what I'm afraid of. By the time I get to buy the main guys (if that's ever a possibility!), Freeza will be sold out and I'd be scratching my head for letting him pass.

You seem to be dwelling whether or not to buy frieza...let me make this easy on you, i shall decide for u! Buy him :p but really u should deff get any of the characters that are at a reasonable price still before its too late

If you want him, but don't want to pay now. There's always the new order that's coming for this quarter year I don't know how helpful that is in the Philippines. I would not pass on a main villain. I really want Super Boo and do not want Kid Boo, however, if it's released, I probably will regret not having it later on if we never get a Super Boo. Just some thoughts! We all wish the best!

Here's a link: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN14923&mode=retail

I'm in a similar situation sincnarf, I too missed out on vegeta and had the chance to ge trunks but passed thinking he would go up for a while -___- big mistake, and now I'm thinkin of getting Frieza and cell since fhey are the ones I need and can get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back