S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No figure past the three manga were regular releases, they were all web exclusives; for the amount you argue with folk you really should listen more, I explained this whole thing to bane not three pages back :lol
I haven't had that many arguments :( (there's only three that come to mind)
My problem is that don't drop it until someone agrees :lol

I read what you explained to bane, but with a Frieza re-reissue on the table I got confused on what was web exclusive and what was a regular release (that news turned everything upside down for me) And with SSj Vegeta getting skipped, it looked like he was some special case.

But I'm glad I asked anyway though. :)

Uh buddy, I'm not wrong. SS Goku rerelease last year took up one of the release slots. Unless we get a new figure beyond android 18 and 17 in 2014, that will mean the 2 rereleases essentially ate up release slots.
Dude :slap...Stuff like this why arguments happen...

SSj Goku reissue didn't take up any release slots

1 release for 2009
Piccolo

2 releases for 2010
Gohan
SSj Goku

2 releases for 2011
SDCC SSj Goku
SSj Vegeta

4 releases for 2012
SSj3 Goku
SDCC Gohan
Trunks
Cell

4 releases for 2013
Vegeta scouter
Frieza
SDCC Piccolo
Krillin

And guess what, SSj Goku reissue added now counts as 5 releases for 2013. Goku didn't take a slot, he was added to the ever increasing number of per year releases. Now can we permanently drop this "reissues take up slots" idea, it's contradicted by all the evidence we have, this isn't an opinion thing here, it's just truth.

Its fine philosopher, it was meant as a joke, but im rubbish at them :lol

Hmm, I could have sworn we got more than that last year, I think im losing my touch :lol

Would just like to thank whoever it was (hoping they still post here) that showed how to fix loose hip joints by the heat/cool method. Just heated up my vegeta/frieza hip joints (leg part) with a hair dryer and pinched them with some narrow pliers. Put under cold water the ball joint socket remained slightly closed, resulting in a very tight fit. No more wonky regular vegeta/frieza!

Can't remember who it was, just kept it stored in memory from about 6 months ago :lol

We can thank the new customers in other countries that we will most likely get a full collection rerelease!

I'm happy with that. It may screw the resellers, but what a releaf to those new collectors!

Also, this news is a curveball, I dont think any of us seen that coming, so dont beat yourself up about it sephiroth.

Yeah I won't dwell on it. I did pay more for him but I got to have him in my collection for almost a year before this rerelease will become available. Hopefully more collectors get into this line since a lot of the older figures are being rereleased which means a bigger chance at getting larger figures like Nappa.

there are two types of people in this thread, those who apreciates the Re-issues

6oaii_zps60718e3f.jpg

and those who are sad that they cant spent money on a new figure

30488-Woody-Harrelson-crying-money-b-8fc5.gif

or there are those who feel both ways. does that make them (me) a third?

Well like I said, as long as it isnt eating into regular releases these rereleases are fine and help others get into the line, plus I cant help being happy about the uk finally having license for these: finally, no more import charges!!

Oh, and resellers or "scammers" as I like to call them can go jump in lava for all I care; trying to take advantage of new collectors is never right no matter how much you can get for them.

Im happy to see the line progressing in that it's gaining more fans, I just hope we get those other figure re-released as well seeing as how Frieza changed everything we thought we new about re-releases haha :lol

Well like I said, as long as it isnt eating into regular releases these rereleases are fine and help others get into the line, plus I cant help being happy about the uk finally having license for these: finally, no more import charges!!

Oh, and resellers or "scammers" as I like to call them can go jump in lava for all I care; trying to take advantage of new collectors is never right no matter how much you can get for them.

well dude, they are fine. piccolo and goku are comming out in june and 18 too. so thats 3 figures in a month

I have good news from Spain. Tamashii Nation offer to be sold in Spain SDCC Piccolo. I Talk with bluefin and spanish company for offer SDCC Piccolo to Spain and they accept.

Here the picture of the spanish company:

1459809_462119253916517_1597899439_n.jpg

So for those with worries of the success of this line, I hope they've faded. This is all great news. It's expanding globally! Dragonball man!

I have good news from Spain. Tamashii Nation offer to be sold in Spain SDCC Piccolo. I Talk with bluefin and spanish company for offer SDCC Piccolo to Spain and they accept.

Here the picture of the spanish company:
1459809_462119253916517_1597899439_n.jpg
Is this for real!

edit: Good God it's real
https://twitter.com/sddist/status/431129102183956480

A second chance for a SDCC Piccolo! How is this possible? :eek: You know what...who cares how, I'm going to import (if amazon doesn't get them natively)

This opens the doors for SDCC Goku and Gohan, what parallel universe is this? You what...who cares, I'm staying in it :lol

Its fine philosopher, it was meant as a joke, but im rubbish at them :lol
Yeah man I figured it was a joke, it's cool :)

Its probably just excess piccolos from last year; sdcc releases are the one thing I am confident will never get reissues, otherwise there would be no point to them lol

Its probably just excess piccolos from last year; sdcc releases are the one thing I am confident will never get reissues, otherwise there would be no point to them lol
This would make more sense, however bluefin looks to be sold out of him https://www.bluefincorp.com/catalog/catalogsearch/result/?q=Piccolo
He's not even listed https://www.bluefincorp.com/catalog/tamashii-nations.html?series=359

Your realistic explanation makes more sense, but I rather a optimistic interpretation (I'm probably wrong on this, but there are a number of different ways that SDCC colored figures could get re-released without them being the SDCC exclusives)

Would just like to thank whoever it was (hoping they still post here) that showed how to fix loose hip joints by the heat/cool method. Just heated up my vegeta/frieza hip joints (leg part) with a hair dryer and pinched them with some narrow pliers. Put under cold water the ball joint socket remained slightly closed, resulting in a very tight fit. No more wonky regular vegeta/frieza!

Can't remember who it was, just kept it stored in memory from about 6 months ago :lol

I think that was Silrian!

it-wasnt-me-thumb.jpg
:lol

there are two types of people in this thread, those who apreciates the Re-issues

6oaii_zps60718e3f.jpg

and those who are sad that they cant spent money on a new figure

30488-Woody-Harrelson-crying-money-b-8fc5.gif

or there are those who feel both ways. does that make them (me) a third?

I'm both...

Also, sdcc piccolo in spain? Wut? Everything's goin cawaaaazeeh, cocaine-ridden gun-modding air drumsolo style.:lol
archer-krieger-coke.gif

Like, seriously, pretty much all bets are off. I'd like my sdcc Goku rerelease now please... :rotfl

(Disclaimer: everything below based on personal preferences)

I would like the SDCC Goku and Gohan re-release please, along with SSJ 3 Goku, SSJ Vegeta, Trunks, and Gohan('Cause it's fun to have all the variants). Also Prototypes of Tien & Chiaotzu, Yamcha & Puar, Majin Vegeta, Raditz, Kid Buu, and Bulma & Chichi. And last but not least release dates for Nappa, Android 17, and Shenron. Then Tamashii can go whatever course they want to lol

Back