S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually lookin at a brand new cell for 50...good buy? Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a good figure. He looks like the pics, so if you like how he looks, you'll be happy. He's short, lanky, and bug eyed, which disappointed me, because Cell always looked tall and bulky to me, but the paint, sculpt, and articulation are excellent. I would reccomend it.

Thanks guys!:)
I ended up buying it, the guy selling it had it in storage and claims he's never opened it so that's cool! I felt I best get cell now seeing as how were getting android 18 this summer and hopefully 17 at the end of the year

Thanks Bane! I'm sure I will:)! Il be sure to post some picks of it and my growing collection as soon as I get it

Welcome to the DBZ Figuarts addiction: once you buy one, you can't stop

Tamashii has officially fused D-arts into the Figuarts line, smart move brand-wise imo.
SH-Figuarts-and-D-Arts-Merging.jpg

And the re-issues are cheaper than the last year...

SS Goku 17,60€
Piccolo 19,36€

I will buy a lot to do customs

Yeah the D arts always seemed to have worse quality control than figuarts, so fusing the two lines can only be a good thing quality-wise.

I wouldnt say that pic conveys proper sizes; I know megaman isnt that small for starters. It is most likely just a photoshop pic with random characters placed in the pic.

Yeah I'd love an SDCC Goku again, I have SDCC Piccolo and Gohan so Goku kinda sticks out :lol but it is interesting that the re-issues are cheaper.

Also Mario is a very small guy so I think that scale may be accurate or something. Still D-Arts and Figuarts being one and the same is great, and hopefully Figuarts won't get D-Arts problems

Only issue with the reissues is its the V1's... step back imo..

You dont expect them to remake the figures do you? Nothing wrong with the old figures imo, infact they are better made in most cases. Yes, the manga colouring is a pain, but they cant rerelease sdcc figures as ive said before.

Back