S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ i think you're reading too much into it :lol
but quote me if it turns out to be right!

:dunno

chances_zps66896e6f.png

Well this is the time of year when we get hints for the years releases, why not add it into the description? Their old hints were way too easy :lol

As of right now, my wishlist consists of both SSj & LSSj Broly, Bills, and Cooler.

Mainly because they got most of the protagonists, so adding the above to my collection would be the gist of it.

Thanks. I've been trying to see if SH Figuarts SSj/SSj3 Goku can scale with some Superman figures i've been looking for. Adding a pose between the two would be a phenomenal part of the collection i've been meaning to get.

Being a lot of you guys enjoy putting your Figuarts in fight poses, what are your top 5 Dragonball fights?

Mine are:
1.Goku vs Majin Vegeta- It's not the best fight, because of any technique, but the emotion that I had built up towards it. It's when Goku and Vegeta were at their most prideful. Although it could use better pacing, being that the techniques weren't varied too much. I got bored in parts, because of this. But things like that head butt, Vegeta slapping Goku, and hearing their admiration for each other's strengths was so emotional.
2. Goku vs Piccolo- This might be my favorite from a visual standpoint. It's so brutal and pushes Goku to his limits, but because of this, we see some awesome strategies. I love how Goku kicks the crap out of Piccolo from the inside. It seemed almost impossible, but somehow he pulled through.
3. Goku vs Freeza- Super Saiyan changes this from the most dragging fight in the series to one of my favorites and making it my second favorite arc in the series. It's awe-inspiring.
4. Goku vs Cell- Probably the best choreographed and tightly designed fight in the entire series. However, I always forget it, because it wasn't a high stake fight, being that Goku was the first to enter the Cell games. No matter how well written it was, it's just a warm up for Gohan.
5. Vegeta vs Boo- Final Atonement is my favorite moment in all TV, so anything that proceeded it was awesome. It's mainly just Vegeta beating on Boo, which I love, but being more one sided, it can't be higher for me.

Being a lot of you guys enjoy putting your Figuarts in fight poses, what are your top 5 Dragonball fights?

Mine are:
1.Goku vs Majin Vegeta- It's not the best fight, because of any technique, but the emotion that I had built up towards it. It's when Goku and Vegeta were at their most prideful. Although it could use better pacing, being that the techniques weren't varied too much. I got bored in parts, because of this. But things like that head butt, Vegeta slapping Goku, and hearing their admiration for each other's strengths was so emotional.
2. Goku vs Piccolo- This might be my favorite from a visual standpoint. It's so brutal and pushes Goku to his limits, but because of this, we see some awesome strategies. I love how Goku kicks the crap out of Piccolo from the inside. It seemed almost impossible, but somehow he pulled through.
3. Goku vs Freeza- Super Saiyan changes this from the most dragging fight in the series to one of my favorites and making it my second favorite arc in the series. It's awe-inspiring.
4. Goku vs Cell- Probably the best choreographed and tightly designed fight in the entire series. However, I always forget it, because it wasn't a high stake fight, being that Goku was the first to enter the Cell games. No matter how well written it was, it's just a warm up for Gohan.
5. Vegeta vs Boo- Final Atonement is my favorite moment in all TV, so anything that proceeded it was awesome. It's mainly just Vegeta beating on Boo, which I love, but being more one sided, it can't be higher for me.

brolly Vs everyone

Majin Vegeta Vs Goku

vegeta Vs zarbon

Gohan Vs cell

and idk, there's so many :gah:

Thanks. I've been trying to see if SH Figuarts SSj/SSj3 Goku can scale with some Superman figures i've been looking for. Adding a pose between the two would be a phenomenal part of the collection i've been meaning to get.

that be a pretty nice display indeed. cant help ya with the superman figures though :/

Mostly the same except Gohan vs Cell instead of Goku, and Piccolo vs 17 instead of Goku; it was good to see Piccolo holding his own against one of the strongest on the planet at the time.

This isnt anti Goku btw, its just I preferred Gohan kicking the **** out of Cell, and I wasnt a fan of dragonball, so fights from there dont interest me.

Oh, and inb4 the "who is stronger" debate starts :lol

My list is a little different. In no particular order...
Piccolo vs. Imperfect Cell (Ive always been a fan of Piccolo and having seen his power increase after merging with Kami was amazing)
Vegeta vs. Android 19 (Finally we see Vegeta go super saiyan and come save Goku who had just been crushed in his SS state, plus it was great to see how merciless he was to 19)
Goku vs. Freeza (Nuff said)
Goku vs. Buu (too much to mention)
Vegeta vs. Perfect Cell (final flash)

There's too many to mention and ranking feels even more impossibru, but I will say I think Goku vs Piccolo jr, Goku vs vegeta (saiyan), goku vs frieza and gohan (+ everyone else helping) vs cell are the most iconic 4 for me. I'll round out the five by giving my 2nd fav char, piccolo, an honorable mention: his fusion with kami and fight against cell 1st form was a fantastic point and kindof an end to his story arc as well, being whole again.

But honestly, plenty of others that I love near equally so the real answer is "at least half of them" probably.:p E.g. Z fighters vs Nappa, vegeta vs zarbon prt 1+2, Piccol vs frieza, Goku vs ginyu's, trunks vs mech frieza, vegeta vs a19, vegeta vs cell, blegh, I could go on.:lol

And I actually love a pretty descent amount of fights in db as well, it's more technical and martial artsy than the power struggles in Z. For example, it's funny how krillin was the first to think of powering a kamehameha, than moving and firing it right beside his opponent (which Goku does to Cell too).

Yamcha vs saibamen
And chai tzu vs nappa....
They both got blown up and did very little through their deaths lol but seriously id have to say 17 vs piccolo, future gohan vs future androids and goku vs vegeta saiyan saga

All awesome choices guys! You know people give a lot of credit to Vegeta and Piccolo for being the best tacticians, but for those of you who watched the Yamcha vs Invisible Man fight, I say Krillin deserves top spot!

Haha it's funny you mention that because those fights just happen to be some of my favorite! I loved DragonBall as mentioned before it was a lot more martial arts based less explosions and finishers, that isn't to say I dislike DBZ and all of that but it's just cool to look back at how far the characters have come.

Back