S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the U.S. was gonna try bigbadtoystore

Sent from my HTCPO881 Sprint using Tapatalk

big bad toystore is pretty good, BUT they tend to be a little higher in price. IF you're US based, you can buy Direct through Amazon, which is the same as buying them direct from blufin. Amazon is the prefferred seller. Just make sure that when you place the order, it says it's sold "by amazon" in the listing.
Like this white ranger.
https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamas...&qid=1390507621&sr=8-1&keywords=s.h.+figuarts

Bluefin uses thoase sales numbers to take bake to tamashii, for proof of how well the line is doing in different countries.

amazon also offers free standard shipping on these, as well as free 2-day shipping if you're a prime member.

That was only once he actually felt threatened and was hurt though, thats what I was saying earlier; both of them are mostly emotionless unless they are forced into using their power fully.

Still sticking with toyarena being in europe, amazon will get flagged by customs and amazon.co.uk's prices suck fir most figuarts.

Did you translate that yourself krec9? Or did you use online translation? In any case thanks, seems to confirm what I thought.

There's scalpers on ebay asking for up to $400 for SS Vegeta. That's just laughable.

Check these out guys tamashii just posted a few min ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 139
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 148
And these too June/July release date

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 169
I noticed something cool about this figure:

15cddvd.png

Implies a soft plastic jacket. In addition, these slits prevent it from inhibiting the arms, effectively imitating the “shoulder pads” solution used on other Figuarts.

It's ok Cartoon, we've all been ninja'ed at some point :)

OH SNAP!!! I almost forgot, my scouter Vegeta came today. I'm loving the mass accessories, but his legs are soooo loose, both of them. Right now I have the bootleg SSj Vegeta using the folded arms from scouter Vegeta.

Frieza should be arriving this weekend :blissy

I wonder what they did with that Nappa prototype that was in that display case. Like, did they just give it away to an employee or something? Is it sitting on the shelf of some employee's son? Did they scrap it and say "eh, no use for this anymore"? Is Nappa sitting at Tamashii HQ in some box that's labelled "pending releases?" Who knows.

Same goes for 17. What became of that specific prototype that was shown?? It HAS to be somewhere, in somebody's hands. WE NEED TO KNOWW

Back