S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
Nice price!

It usually takes retailers several weeks to get preorders up after the official announcement is made. IIRC, BBTS usually has them up the earliest.

Cool Distructo Disks FrankieDF :)

I only wish they were more thin, they would look sharper especially around the edge. Do you make these in PvC? (or any relatively flexible plastic, I'm not a fan of acrylic plastic)

Philosopher with Vegeta did you have any trouble putting on the crossed arms from base to bootleg? Just wondering because mine came today and usually they give me a bit of trouble but that was really tough for me to put on they are on but only just.

Hey guys I am going to be selling my spare super saiyan vegeta. The reason I am doing this is because I would like to give someone the opportunity to own an original. I don't think its fair since I have 2 and I am using my second one for a custom, and since the boot leg I can use those for my customs and give the original to someone who does not want bootlegs. Now the vegeta is loose no box or anything and its in decent condition not mint, I bought it like this. It has a few paint chips etc and if you are interested pm me for more pics. I am going to off this to fellow forum members on here and a second forum, who ever has the highest offer will receive it. ill take offers for a few days. Please if you have one already do not offer. here is one pic. I know selling on the thread is not permited but I just thought id give you guys a chance. I usually don't sell any of my figures but I feel like this one needs a good home.

Philosopher with Vegeta did you have any trouble putting on the crossed arms from base to bootleg? Just wondering because mine came today and usually they give me a bit of trouble but that was really tough for me to put on they are on but only just.
I had no trouble with it, it was cake compared to Piccolo and Cell.

Now I have a question: my bootleg had a very loose waist (his pelvis kept dropping down), I fixed it with some glue but how was yours?

Hey guys I am going to be selling my spare super saiyan vegeta. The reason I am doing this is because I would like to give someone the opportunity to own an original. I don't think its fair since I have 2 and I am using my second one for a custom, and since the boot leg I can use those for my customs and give the original to someone who does not want bootlegs.
I respect you.

I'll wait for a re-issue though (or a Majin Vegeta). Since I already have a bootleg, it would be better for someone who cares more about brand to get it. I hope this goes to someone who has held out and passed on the bootleg.
(plus, I blew all my money on Scouter Vegeta, Frieza, and the bootleg SSj Vegeta)

You guys better start making offers ;)

I really want a SSJ Vegeta and after you guys talking about that scene with Android 18 breaking his arm made me more bummed I don't have one. I'm still hoping for a re-release this year, but Manga Gohan is probably next, and that's if they decide to re-issue.

I would make an offer, but, I don't think I could afford it.

I would make an offer, but, I don't think I could afford it.
Try him, he said it's not mint or in box. Make an offer you can afford :) The worst that can happen is that he'll say no

Say guys, Considering that #17 and #18 are twins...do think that:

A. #18 is a natural blond, and 17 just dyes his hair black.
B. #17 naturally has black hair and, #18 just dyes it blond.

Any takers :)

My waist is alright it drops down frequently nothing compared to ssj3 goku's though!!! the biggest problem is that the faces don't quite fit on his head.

Couldn't they be fraternal twins? Did they say they were identical twins? I don't remember. Maybe they're both natural red heads!

They could be fraternal twins, (that is the most likely case, but it's more fun to imagine #17 with blond hair :lol )

In any case, I think #18 is a natural blond because her daughter has blond hair too.

My waist is alright it drops down frequently nothing compared to ssj3 goku's though!!! the biggest problem is that the faces don't quite fit on his head.

plug in the lower part of the face first, then plug in the 2 pieces that connect to his hair.

Sent from my HTCPO881 Sprint using Tapatalk

And looks like Artificial Human Number 18 (what she's called in the Japanese version) does come with 4 faces like somebody mentioned.

"Look to the Future! The S.H.Figuarts Dragon Ball legacy continues with the beautiful, but deadly Android 18. This special release marks the first female Dragon Ball character to join the ranks of the S.H.Figuarts line. Two new option parts are featured for the previously released Figuarts Krillin, including an all new head for enacting the famous scene when 18 planted a kiss on the cheek of the terrified hero, and a brand new hand to hold the included Android destruction switch created by Bulma. Also features a full array of accessories for Android 18 herself, including a pair of folded arms, swappable hair pieces, 4 interchangeable faces, as we as 3 different sets of hands to enact various poses. Fearsome on her own, she is twice as dangerous with her twin brother, 17. Will your S.H.Figuarts Dragonball heroes be able to stop her? The answer lies with you."

I love how they hint at 17 being up next in the description!

Back