S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expecting this tomorrow

NUIbOgJ.jpg

I'll be getting my second SDCC Gohan tomorrow, so I can display him in SS1 as well. I still think that SDCC Gohan might be the best figure of the line.

I've been thinking about it for awhile. My GF keeps trying to talk me out of it. I might be able to swing getting a second Trunks and SS Vegeta without cannibalizing my own figures.

For me itd be trunks.

Believe me, that crossed my mind as well. Accessory for accessory they are pretty close. The edge I give Gohan is that he can multiple forms for display and plus his SDCC paint job is spot on. Gohan should of come with a energy effect.

Trunks and SDCC Gohan are definitely the two best figures as far as I'm concerned as well. Can't really choose. Tie for me.
Third would be SDCC Piccolo for me, perhaps tied with Cell.

Theres not too much difference visually between ss1 and ss2 for gohan. But trunks comes with normal and SS ver. That, to me, is a bonus that they hardly do so nowadays, when they can just separate it and release em in another version.

Trunks not having cut biceps like Gohan hurts him a bit for me because it affects his range of motion, particularly when holding the sword with both hands. I also wish the sword could have actually been placed in the sheath, and that he was a little bit bigger.

I'm starting to get annoyed by Piccolo and Goku's single jointed legs. At first I wasn't bothered but now I see it is really a big flaw compared to the rest. The more I think about it, the more I am annoyed at the thought of regular Goku using that body. Especially because when they do release regular Goku, we probably won't see another one for a long, long time, with a BIG if at all.

So as much as I want reg Goku, I'm really starting to fear the fan push for his release might backfire on us by not giving Tamashii the proper time to make an entirely new figure that's both better then the first Goku, and also more akin to his earlier appearance (with the sash, with the symbols etc).:(

Back