S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*starts collecting*
*buys Trunks*
*buys Piccolo*
*buys SDCC Gohan*
*sees Vegeta for about 50$ shipped*
*Thinks meh... who cares about ssj Vegeta*
= me a year ago
*looks at price of Vegeta*
Gpn1r4D.gif

hJQ3uKW.gif

3n1E0vN.gif

yzBB6qF.gif

7mcJcqT.gif

LljBMtk.gif

kOp7Brx.gif

= me now

EXACTLY!

Mother****ing Vegeta hung around retail for the longest. Now, I'm going to voluntarily let a scalper run a train on my bank account. I understand selling for profit, but 300$+ for Vegeta?

I dunno guess I was odd got into this line about 6 months ago was wondering who I should get first vegeta is my favorite so I got him first didnt know he would this crazy price now.

Yeah, its bizarre why Vegeta suddenly went from retail price to actually costing more than sdcc Goku! I still say it was due to Trunks and the whole armored body thing, because no one actually cared for the Vegeta figure back then lol

In retrospect, gotta say, this really is a strong argument. Accesability to the most popular characters keeps the line alive for everyone.

Yeah pretty great interaction with the fans imo. Wish more companies gave us that amount of say on the line.

All I can say is I'd really like to buy a second hand SSJ Vegeta because I just need the body. Not the head, not the accessories, just the friggin body... I won't pay this aftermarket SSJ Vegeta price... Oh and good luck with the moving, almost always a pain in the *** to do (though hopefully rewarding in the end).

absolutely! thanks a lot. much appreciated! :) good luck to u on findin jus a body. vegeta prices r insane now. i picked him up w ssj3 goku as my first 2 figures some time ago. thats how i got introduced to the line n havent looked back lol oh n i forgot to post my completed collecsh. im gonna need a bigger shelf tho :/
bybuhuqe.jpg

Aww you can't see Cell, he's the bestest one. :(

i knooo! idk how else to position them so they can all be displayed properly :( i was thinkin maybe once krillin, nappa, 17, 18 n shenron get released ill move the books on the top shelf elsewhere lol these things r taking over my life! hahaa but i dont mind

i knooo! idk how else to position them so they can all be displayed properly :( i was thinkin maybe once krillin, nappa, 17, 18 n shenron get released ill move the books on the top shelf elsewhere lol these things r taking over my life! hahaa but i dont mind

Yeah, I can see how it would throw off your display. Once a few more villains are released we'll be able to have a villain display. I can't wait for the Androids.

Yeah, its bizarre why Vegeta suddenly went from retail price to actually costing more than sdcc Goku! I still say it was due to Trunks and the whole armored body thing, because no one actually cared for the Vegeta figure back then lol

Plus the fact that quite a few cannabilize the mint ones into the black haired vegetas, making em lesser in the market. But i dont know if hes already in the $300 market. I'll check ebay now.

im gonna need a bigger shelf tho :/
bybuhuqe.jpg

Lol "Were gonna need bigger shelf" instead of boat.:p

Thanks for the picture though. First ever picture of all 12 DBZ Figuarts releases so far. looks pretty darn good. :clap Unopened boxes though? I admit boxed collections have their charm, but I could never not wanna pose my figures in all kinds of ways. That's why I buy action figures instead of statues haha.

Lol I remember just getting ssj Vegeta to pose fighting with ssj Goku. Never would've guessed he'd escalate to the price he's at

This is totally unrelated but absolutely hilarious!

[ame]https://youtu.be/MS42xXRLPH8[/ame]

This guy has ***** of steel to do this hahaha.

Lol "Were gonna need bigger shelf" instead of boat.:p

Thanks for the picture though. First ever picture of all 12 DBZ Figuarts releases so far. looks pretty darn good. :clap Unopened boxes though? I admit boxed collections have their charm, but I could never not wanna pose my figures in all kinds of ways. That's why I buy action figures instead of statues haha.

i feel u dude. its really hard to leave em in the boxes, trust me lol ive got some loosies but those r the ones i use to play w my son. hurts me every time he gets a lil rough w em hahaa plus im really **** n i dont wanna scratch or scuff em til i move n get a nice display case for em. always a wrk in progress :) all the dioramas n customs (janemba/bills/vegito/trunks) r lookin amazing too. props to all of u!!!

Question:

Does leaving DBZ figuarts figures inside their boxes make some parts turn yellow? I kinda noticed this on some Bandai D-arts Megaman figures. If so, is there way to reverse them or remove the yellowish tinge?

Question:

Does leaving DBZ figuarts figures inside their boxes make some parts turn yellow? I kinda noticed this on some Bandai D-arts Megaman figures. If so, is there way to reverse them or remove the yellowish tinge?

I think that's just from sunlight

I feel like frieza should cost at most $39.99 like krillin .... $52* seems high. Since there both very small figures .

Last edited:
Back