S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I never watched the Japanese verison and only watched the English dub I wouldnt know what the big bang attack is cause vegeta never said it.

If I never watched the Japanese verison and only watched the English dub I wouldnt know what the big bang attack is cause vegeta never said it.

:exactly:

Every time I watched the English dub I had to say "Big Bang Attack" in my head when he whacks #19 with it.

Yeah I'm sure I'm missing a lot. But the problem is, I have no desire to add to the memories I have of the show. And I also have way too much to read anyway too. If I state things that are incorrect I'll be gladly corrected by those who've watched the original or read the manga, no problem, but I don't feel like doing that myself. Not out of laziness or anything, I just rather have that be facts I come across, or get pointed too, then get re-absorbed into a different version of the franchise all over again. It's not that I'm disinterested, but I feel no desire to expand upon it on my own as of yet. (I don't really count TFS' DBZA in that, because it's just a parody show, it has no authority.)

I might not count as a hardcore DBZ fan because of that and maybe I'm not, but I'm a hardcore fan of what DBZ means to me and that's tied to how I viewed the show and it's characters. So if I get corrected in discussions that doesn't bother me one bit, but I'm gonna keep the things I was a fan of intact for myself, even if they perhaps weren't accurate to the source material, or weren't a complete representation of it. I can live with that.

For example Batman wasn't meant as a very dark or complex figure by the one who invented him (Bob Kane), but it's the only Batman I'm a fan of and there is no character I'm more a fan of then Batman. If I'm a fan of mostly the westernised version of DBZ, then so be it.

Although usually the differences don't end up being existentially earth shattering. Gotta admit that I really don't like a revenging Goku though. But something like Vegeta going ssj2 or not, that doesn't matter much to me.

Okay yeah maybe I went on too long there.:sleep

If somebody has every DBZ Figuarts figure made so far, could they take a shot of all of them without any doubles? Pose, sharpness doesn't matter. I just can't find a shot of one of every different figuarts release so far anywhere, all of 'm are either incomplete, have other lines throughout or doubles/customs of figures.

Ask and you shall receive.

14v6y55.jpg

Heeeeey.... You already posted that picture once. I wonder why I didn't notice that's what I was looking for?:slap

Thanks!:bounce

No no wait that one doesn't include sdcc piccolo!:(

Son of a *****, I just got him too :mad:

I'll have to update it tonight.

Although usually the differences don't end up being existentially earth shattering. Gotta admit that I really don't like a revenging Goku though. But something like Vegeta going ssj2 or not, that doesn't matter much to me.

I can tell you're a philosophy student. Dont think I've ever heard anyone refer to existentialism outside of a lecture theatre :lol I agree with you about a vengeful Goku, just doesn't fit with my perception of the character. But then I'm like you in that I've only watched the English dub and TFS.

Great collection Snake, I like your SDCC Goku pose. Still annoyed with myself for not picking one up when they first came out, and theres no way I can afford scalper prices :gah:

I can tell you're a philosophy student. Dont think I've ever heard anyone refer to existentialism outside of a lecture theatre :lol I agree with you about a vengeful Goku, just doesn't fit with my perception of the character. But then I'm like you in that I've only watched the English dub and TFS.

Great collection Snake, I like your SDCC Goku pose. Still annoyed with myself for not picking one up when they first came out, and theres no way I can afford scalper prices :gah:

I got raped for SDCC Goku for 150$ and I'm probably going to commit to getting raped again for a second SS Vegeta.

Haha, I didn't really mean it as a refference to actual existentialism like a philosopher. I know 'existantial' as a general adjective... So you study/work in theatre? Also
tumblr_mrfwmrk4S71s4ie08o1_500.jpg

(This is mostly just a joke, pay whatever you want.:p)

I got raped for SDCC Goku for 150$ and I'm probably going to commit to getting raped again for a second SS Vegeta.

And also, yeah Snake, obviously, kudos on that collection!:clap

But uh, sure you wanna buy SSJ Vegeta now? I mean I really think there's a good chance we'll get a re-release...

Haha, to be honest, I didn't really mean it as a refference to actual existentialism. I know 'existantial' as a general adjective too... So you study/work in theatre? Also
tumblr_mrfwmrk4S71s4ie08o1_500.jpg

(This is mostly just a joke, pay whatever you want.:p)

But uh, sure you wanna buy SSJ Vegeta now? I mean I really think there's a good chance we'll get a re-release...

I'm too ****ing paranoid to hope we get a re-release. If I had known they were actually going to release a Normal Goku and not just be teased with it, and that Scouter Vegeta would come with multiple heads, I would of bought doubles over a year ago.

I'm too ****ing paranoid to hope we get a re-release. If I had known they were actually going to release a Normal Goku and not just be teased with it, and that Scouter Vegeta would come with multiple heads, I would of bought doubles over a year ago.

I was just thinking about that

EXACTLY!

Mother****ing Vegeta hung around retail for the longest. Now, I'm going to voluntarily let a scalper run a train on my bank account. I understand selling for profit, but 300$+ for Vegeta?

So you study/work in theatre?

Wow Snake thats commitment :thud: As much as I enjoy this line $150 is what I paid for hot toys Christopher Reeve Superman. I agree with Silrian that they'll rerelease SSJ Vegeta. They've already done Piccolo, Goku and now Trunks.

Silrian I had to reread my post to understand your question. There were about 100 people on my university course so we had to be taught in massive rooms that were called lecture theatres. Although I'm a teacher so I gave done a bit of directing if that counts :lecture

EXACTLY!

Mother****ing Vegeta hung around retail for the longest. Now, I'm going to voluntarily let a scalper run a train on my bank account. I understand selling for profit, but 300$+ for Vegeta?

I'd rather not have what I want then giving a scalper that much joy. *vindictive look*

Time to cheer up, it's getting Zarbon in here:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufog9Acpy0k[/ame]
And to liven up the party even more!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8zzMSyrI3o[/ame]

Silrian I had to reread my post to understand your question. There were about 100 people on my university course so we had to be taught in massive rooms that were called lecture theatres. Although I'm a teacher so I gave done a bit of directing if that counts :lecture

Aaah okay, if I may, what do you teach?

Back