S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If trunks is not the best he sure is at the top . Him coming with lots of accessories and having regular and super saiyan head it's a big + !!! If they all had they're regular n saiyan heads we would already have regular goku ! And gohan ,vegeta .

I hope we get normal Android saga Goku. Do another Goku wish a sash and Kaioken effects.

I don't need that Goku. Hell he barely has that appearance in the entire Android period, half the Cell saga he's literally trying to be ssj the whole time. Now my needs should not dictate releases, obviously, but the problem I have is if they release the Goku we've seen displayed now, I just wanna know IF they do at one point will release a saiyin/Namek Goku, cause that's the one I want (which I'd say is a small chance in that scenario for any near future). That's truly a different Goku from him in the later sagas.

So I'm not against releasing Android reg Goku, my problem is I want the early regular Goku, but if this is the only one they do I will want it, yet if there will be an earlier Goku in the future, then I wanna wait for that one. So I kinda wanna have that info to make my buyers decision...

That's why I've grown to kinda fear this release a bit for the position it'll put me in.

Well Android Goku is essentially Majin Buu Goku. Same gi and sash.

Which I care for even less, lol.

I'd definitely rather have an earth/namek Goku, especially seeing as we have the new Vegeta and Frieza. I don't also need a slightly altered reg Goku with that. I'll probably draw the shortest straw here, but seeing as people already complain about getting the same characters/different outfits, at least make the outfit actually different, to represent a different saga and time for the character.

Just a repaint of ssj Goku with his normal head (and other accessories?) is actually pretty lame imo. It'll retain the flaws of ssj Goku and it'll barely be a new figure. And the worst thing is it'll make an earlier normal Goku release very unlikely in any near future.:/

My DBZ collection so far. Waiting on SDCC Piccolo and the rest. So glad a company made good DBZ figures. Really hoping they go forward with the Naruto line :rock

Would you be willing to cast pieces of your diorama? No paint, just the cast?

ive never done any sort of casting.... if i did it would be the big rock gohan and piccolo are on and the one 2nd form frieza is on and maybe the cell and frieza one.

as i stated i dont know how to cast or how much supplies would be, so if i were to do that etc i would need a good price to sell it as well.

Trunks not having cut biceps like Gohan hurts him a bit for me because it affects his range of motion, particularly when holding the sword with both hands. I also wish the sword could have actually been placed in the sheath, and that he was a little bit bigger.

It's fine to me as is, he still looks great.

That's the problem with manga/anime; that they are never consistent with the size. I'm happy and glad that they went with the separate handle/ sword thingy. Had they went with a sword that actually fits inside the seath, then you will have folks complaining that the seath is too big for trunks and it's not accurate :huh

I'm happy and glad that they went with the separate handle/ sword thingy. Had they went with a sword that actually fits inside the seath, then you will have folks complaining that the seath is too big for trunks and it's not accurate :huh

Yeah I actually don't see how this solution wasn't like pretty much perfect. I was really happily surprised they basically gave you everything double to make sure all appearances remain natural, yet have all options available.

instead i did this...

some people may remember i was toying with the idea of making a ss namek SS Goku a while back...

well, i didnt go the whole hog but i came up with this:

attachment.php

cant be bothered to play about posing it yet i only just finished it! :yess:

instead i did this...

some people may remember i was toying with the idea of making a ss namek SS Goku a while back...

well, i didnt go the whole hog but i came up with this:

attachment.php

cant be bothered to play about posing it yet i only just finished it! :yess:

Thats badass what did u do to the chest.

That's pretty neat. I was thinking about making custom hair for my Manga Goku to make him SS2.

Thats badass what did u do to the chest.

Thanks dudes.

basically what i did was..

got some material to fit around his chest and wrists and tear it up etc.

then the key is the mid section -

remove the sash, and mold some ripped effect putty or whatever that will fit around his waist... then i stuck some more material on that for the belt.

then you just substitute the sash for the mid section piece you just made and tuck in the material - finished! jobs a good un!

it is relatively simple but was a bit fiddly..

i thought about doing some trousers for him but, im happy with how this turned out so i think i'll just leave it!

nice stuff dude!

i was going to attempt along hair trunks for his original outfit, but im pretty sure it wont fit because of hi coat colar, im a right - have you tried it with yours??

yea it wont fit unless you sculpt around it, but then you will lose all head articulation.

Awesome drawing! The only thing I'd change would be the hip area looks like he's wearing underwear to me, sorry if its rude or didn't want criticism!

Back