S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like them to release #17 and #18 the same month and rerelease SS Vegeta the month normal Goku comes out

I'd like them to release #17 and #18 the same month and rerelease SS Vegeta the month normal Goku comes out

That would be ideal, but I highly doubt 17 will see a release this year. It'd make it quite odd 18 was tagged as 'now planning' and 17 'for display only'. If we get a 2-pack or co-release it'll mean 18 will be released after Goku.

I really think Blood took notice of something that could definitely be the case. As such, I expect this:
Nov: Krillin (possible 18 slot 1)
Feb: Goku (possibly SSJ Vegeta)
April: 17 (possible 18 slot 2 or Trunks re-release)
Summer: Nappa and/or Shenron (latter could be sdcc exclusive or MonsterArts)
Fall: new character, possibly survey outcome. If we get 18 this year, we'll probably get a second character here too.

All in all I expect we have Krillin and 18 left for 2013, and Goku, 17, Shenron, Nappa and one more new releases (survey says...), possibly together with one or two rereleases for 2014.

If we're lucky we'll get 5 new figures and a rerelease or two per year. It would definitely indicate this line is going strong...

Descent estimation?

Both SDCC? I already had the original release before my SDCC order.

Yeah.XD As my sig indicates I wanna sell my Manga Piccolo, I have zero use for it and it's truly in mint condition, so it's worth selling (although I'm completely unclear on how much he's worth). But yeah I own 3 piccolo's now.><

Piccolo is the only character who basically only needs one release, but has two looks to 'm. So hence he'll be the only figure I buy twice, and since he's an sdcc, I'm not gonna take any chances on my favourite DBZ char. SDCC Gohan would've been the only other one I would've bought twice and I was quite often at the point of doing so over the past year, but... I don't necessarily need it.

I use the different releases of characters like Vegeta and Goku for the purpose of doubles. I put a few on my desk for fun and to literally toy around with. And then I have a different display of figures I pose carefully and then leave for long periods of time in my display case. It's kinda my ideal mid-road between buying doubles (too expensive) and having everything stashed away in displays etc without access to them.:)

Tmashii's FB just posted this picture of the DBZ display for something called Otakon 2013 (somebody tell me what this is), but nothing new:
1093866_632991746719994_1208030443_o.jpg

Oh and again, no SSJ Vegeta or earlier releases in sight. Either this is a hint of Vegeta getting a re-release... or..... *becomes scared*

Gotta love Trunks' pose.

(Honestly, Vegeta'd have easily fit in there so space is not an excuse.)

Tmashii's FB just posted this picture of the DBZ display for something called Otakon 2013 (somebody tell me what this is), but nothing new:

Otakon is an anime convention that's held out in maryland. It's quite fun, but there are plenty of weirdos -_- like this guy...
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkaj6UCKQ8o[/ame]

Back