S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Otakon is an anime convention that's held out in maryland. It's quite fun, but there are plenty of weirdos -_- like this guy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkaj6UCKQ8o

dude, he's not weird! he's cosplaying hard gay which was a popular show (and a wrestler) in japan and hilarious at times! especially when he was around kids
i find it really sad that the show got canceled because some people couldnt handle him mocking gay people (he's a striaght guy pretending to be gay)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB8YGBhaCIQ[/ame]

hooooo!
sorry for the off topic :peace

Last edited:
I would be so happy if they released SS Vegeta. Hes my favorite DBZ character and I didn't learn about this line until like Scouter Vegeta was released. I would love them to re-release gohan and trunks so I can add them to my collection. I don't want to spend more than like 50 on each.

Uh Blood, might wanna fix that post, because I'm not the one who said the guy was weird, Krieges was, but he messed up quoting me.

With the history of this board I'd rather stay precise...

I decided to grab a second Scouter Vegeta & Goku, I got Goku for about $28 so it was hard to pass up (thank you Amazon used), lol. I'm thinking of using them for some sort of customs or something in the future. I figured.. might as well grab them when they're cheap right? I hope a Trunks reissue is really coming and more than BBTS is getting him. I noticed they also changed the price on the "reissue" to $59.99! Gah, I'm so sick of price gouging like this. It's not even the secondary market, it's primary dealers, getting the product straight from the manufactures, and trying to charge a premium. Sigh.

Uh Blood, might wanna fix that post, because I'm not the one who said the guy was weird, Krieges was, but he messed up quoting me.

With the history of this board I'd rather stay precise...

oops sorry,

but about your list earlier

why did you put 18 in slot 1 next to krillin? o_O

Last edited:
Great purchases! I love amazon. That Trunks pre-order thing is just wrong. That's probably not including shipping, huh? If I get Piccolo, it won't be from them.

I saw that they sold out of their Trunks pre-order. It's cool that this line is so hot, but I hope people aren't being taken advantage of. Hopefully you guys who missed out can get it cheaper!

I paid a pretty high price for Trunks not too long ago- $68 on ebay. I would love to get a reissue for around $40 so I could have two. Then I could display him regular and SSJ. That's the nice thing about the other releases, while they aren't as loaded with option parts at least you don't HAVE to buy two, lol.

I'm sick of all these re-issues. If people missed out on a figure, too bad so sad. Pay the aftermarket prices. That's how it used to be. Tamashi is slow enough with regular releases, now we have re releases taking up time. Enough, it's ridiculous. If you sleep on a line, that's your fault.

oops sorry,

but about your list earlier

why did you put 18 in slot 1 next to krillin? o_O

No problem and thanks for the post edit.

And because I think Tamashii might do so. 18 is Krillin's wife you know...:p Why else would 18 say 'now planning' and 17 'for display only' if not for them to have significant time between their releases?

It's either this, or no siblings this year at all. I'd be really surprised if we see both 17 and 18 this year.

I paid a pretty high price for Trunks not too long ago- $68 on ebay. I would love to get a reissue for around $40 so I could have two. Then I could display him regular and SSJ. That's the nice thing about the other releases, while they aren't as loaded with option parts at least you don't HAVE to buy two, lol.

i bought gohan and trunks together for $80 shipped. that was my extra pairs so i can display them seperately :rock

Woooo!! Amazon just charged me for Freeza. Good way to start my weekend. Now the wait begins for his arrival:)

I decided to pass on the SDCC Piccolo. I have the original, no point for a repaint.

hope you dont regret it man! im getting it just in case lol

Haha i probably should get him. Scalpers tend to double and triple prices..
Ok, PO'd him again on BBTS. Im suprised he isn't sold out yet with the amount of people that were begging for a rerelease of him. I'll go ahead an jump on the bandwaggon for a SS Vegeta rerelease. Need my SS Trunks head to go somewhere other than its box!

I saw a page back that Trunks went up for PO somewhere. Can anyone explain that? Are they rerereleasing him?

you're right. i took this one last night with all my led light on from my cabinets when you asked for it but yeaaaah

bf2685.jpg

do you have a tutorial on how to do this head swap? or explain it on here step by step please.

You guys need to check out other forums people sell figuarts there as well. Like i stated before. i just picked up a trunks for 45 brand new just no box cus the guy got it sign by the voice actor, open but unused sdcc gohan for 40 and a ssj 3 goku with everything but stand and effect for 35 those prices are with shipping... I also saw 2 ss vegetas sell for 55 and the other for 60 i just missed out on them.

Also CHeck out this video i made. its a close look at my diorama and custom super saiyan vegito.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuszU2zoXKI

You guys need to check out other forums people sell figuarts there as well. Like i stated before. i just picked up a trunks for 45 brand new just no box cus the guy got it sign by the voice actor, open but unused sdcc gohan for 40 and a ssj 3 goku with everything but stand and effect for 35 those prices are with shipping... I also saw 2 ss vegetas sell for 55 and the other for 60 i just missed out on them.

Also CHeck out this video i made. its a close look at my diorama and custom super saiyan vegito.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuszU2zoXKI

"Other forums" is it possible to be more specific...? Because I'd have no idea what forums to check (I'm a forum noob I know).

Back