S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@imaI2EAPEi2

How much were those KO koto's? Hope you didn't pay the same price as the originals on those.

You actually purchased those 'knock off' DC figures?
scratchhead.gif

@imaI2EAPEi2

How much were those KO koto's? Hope you didn't pay the same price as the originals on those.

@Lawrence

i won a bid for 40$ shipped. i noticed the box was different and i messaged the seller to refund me the money because they had listed in the description it was 100% authentic. They dont want to pay for the return shipping rate so they refunded me and i get to keep them. i will still buy the original and maybe make a comparison review on these. i do have the flash authentic which i got from amazon.

Really!?:gah:

I mean... REALLY?:(:explode:

God damnit... Na it's okay haha. It's too bad I guess, it'd have be a not-even-that-expensive solution.

took a pic for ya ;)

21yka0.jpg

if you can wash out the orange or if you can live with this then go for it!

took a pic for ya ;)

21yka0.jpg

if you can wash out the orange or if you can live with this then go for it!

Uh, this looks pretty friggin good to me... It's too bad I dislike that face.:( And the other one looks off to the side, can't believe we have two Goku's and both only have two faces.

Anyway, lotsa thanks!!:)Because I display my figures with angled lighting, I probably wouldn't even notice it. I'm still not sure though, because I think the two expression options both aren't great.:(

I think I might do this, Goku's cheap now, buy a second one and then find the a cheap second hand Goku ssj3. i don't need any of his accessories.

I could keep ssj3 Goku's body if I ever wanna customise or something. But honestly if someone's willing to sell me just goku ssj3's head that'd be awesome!

Last edited:
Uh, this looks pretty friggin good to me... It's too bad I dislike that face.:( And the other one looks off to the side, can't believe we have two Goku's and both only have two faces.

Anyway, lotsa thanks!!:)Because I display my figures with angled lighting, I probably wouldn't even notice it. I'm still not sure though, because I think the two expression options both aren't great.:(

you're right. i took this one last night with all my led light on from my cabinets when you asked for it but yeaaaah

bf2685.jpg

Do you have a price range? I've been searching for a cheaper one too, but you might be willing to spend more than me. I may find one within your price range.

You'd think they would re-release it right? I haven't been on this board for long, but I've been watching it since February, and it seems like there has been a bunch of new people coming each month, just discovering the line. And for those who were on, it's such a new line, it might be shocking for people to see how expensive these figures are. I know I thought it was insane and decided to take the risk. I was already feeling cheating spending over $10 for the DCUC figures. Now as much as I didn't like the Injustice DC designs, these Figuarts are so amazing, I'm really excited to see their approach to them in 2014! People were saying Vegeta was really cheap until Trunks came a long. From looking at other forums, it seems like a lot more people are aware of these then previous years, I could be completely wrong. And if that's the case....You guys passed on Vegeta? Vegeta?

I think Tamashii would be idiots not to release all the previous figures one more time. I'm looking to spend at most about 150$ on Vegeta.

I'm willing to trade the Raiden I'm selling for a Vegeta plus a little extra.

Last edited:
I think Tamashii would be idiots not to release all the previous figures one more time. I'm looking to spend at most about 150$ on Vegeta.

I'm willing to trade the Raiden I'm selling for a Vegeta plus a little extra.

if he trunks is getting re issued like everyone is saying vegeta has to follow up... they cant do cell he is too new and vegeta is the second main character theyd be crazy not too.

if he trunks is getting re issued like everyone is saying vegeta has to follow up... they cant do cell he is too new and vegeta is the second main character theyd be crazy not too.

Yeah I agree. I might just wait for possible re-releases instead of killing my bank account.

you're right. i took this one last night with all my led light on from my cabinets when you asked for it but yeaaaah

bf2685.jpg

:yess: Thanks!:goodpost: Freakin love lighting man, freakin love it!
LPlcPO8.gif

Okay so the gif is a little overboard but I just came across it and found it quite funny.:p

The SS3 Goku was so under-appreciated, regardless of the orange paint app. I got it when it first released and I don't regret it at all.

I might add the electrical effect back to it.

14v6y55.jpg

Hm, na I gotta say I really dislike the body colouring and the limited facial expressions. But ssj Goku is so cheap now, not too painful to buy a second one and try to find a ssj3 goku as cheap as possible. Although I see ebay doesn't have any 2nd hand SSJ3's.

I think Tamashii would be idiots not to release all the previous figures one more time.

Also, this^. though, I think it goes most for Vegeta and Trunks I guess. I don't know how much rereleases impede their current, new releases.

Moreover, if they release an Armooured tall Trunks I bet we'll see a lot of 2ndhand ssj Vegeta's popping up. So post time chamber Trunks is still on top of my wishlist. And you also can't call the Cell saga complete without him so I'm really hoping for him, maybe even next year.

Still, not rereleasing ssj Vegeta is idiotic at this point, with many newcomers, I agree.

Yeah I don't want to be permanently stuck with only a Android saga Trunks.

Exactly, that's why, IF rereleases come at the cost of new releases, then I say I'd rather have Armour Trunks and kinda, kinda kill two birds with one stone. Because a new Trunks is still a Trunks for those that didn't get him, and it might free up ssj Vegeta's.

Financially, that would actually be the best move for Tamashii I'd say.

However, if rereleases don't significantly impede new ones, then yeah, Tamashii should definitely rerelease a bunch of stuff when time comes (and the time for Vegeta is now).

Exactly, that's why, IF rereleases come at the cost of new releases, then I say I'd rather have Armour Trunks and kinda, kinda kill two birds with one stone. Because a new Trunks is still a Trunks for those that didn't get him, and it might free up ssj Vegeta's.

Financially, that would actually be the best move for Tamashii I'd say.

However, if rereleases don't significantly impede new ones, then yeah, Tamashii should definitely rerelease a bunch of stuff when time comes (and the time for Vegeta is now).

Now that I'm caught up, I agree

Sorry but I agree aswell, as long as it doesnt impede new figure releases then they can rerelease till the cows come home, but if the likes of #17 and #18 get delayed or cancelled just so people can get Vegeta I will not be happy.

Back