S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel free to pass things along. I frequent multiple forums; tokunation, fwoosh, hisstank, he-man.org, etc and I have yet to see any good deals or sales in general other than "lots" for DBZ figuarts (or any other anime/video game related Tamashii releases).

Also CHeck out this video i made. its a close look at my diorama and custom super saiyan vegito.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuszU2zoXKI

Is that Frieza review yours as well? Cause that's a really good review imo in terms of lighting. It feels very much as if it stands on my desk in front of me. Really prefer that simple hands on style over the over-the-top-lit stuff. Though it's good both are done.

EDIT: It has your forum name plastered all over the intro, I'm an idiot.:slap

Last edited:
Is that Frieza review yours as well? Cause that's a really good review imo in terms of lighting. It feels very much as if it stands on my desk in front of me. Really prefer that simple hands on style over the over-the-top-lit stuff. Though it's good both are done.

EDIT: It has your forum name plastered all over the intro, I'm an idiot.:slap

lol yea that was my first review.. im fairly new to them. I figured i would since i have so many figures. Thanks for the compliment! Google dragon ball toy pro boards, you guys wont have access to the swap meet area, but can pm me and i can talk to the guys. Its like dbz forum heaven and most people are nice. Trolls will be banned just so you know same goes for scammers. Right now theres a guy selling SDCC Gohan MIB
Piccolo (Silver Sticker)MIB
SS3 Goku Mib

AND I'M THE IDIOT i spelled my forum name wrong on here its actually i am I2EAPEI2 (reaper) i am reaper lol

he usually sells them 20$ cheaper then ebay. he is the one that sold me the ssj3 and sent in 2 days.

Edit: to gain access to the swap area you have to post regularly and be a member on the forum for a bit then pm the mod and he will decide if you have access.. this is done for scammers who keep trying to come back to actually have to work to get access.If he finds out its the same person they ip ban them.

lol yea that was my first review.. im fairly new to them. I figured i would since i have so many figures. Thanks for the compliment! Google dragon ball toy pro boards, you guys wont have access to the swap meet area, but can pm me and i can talk to the guys. Its like dbz forum heaven and most people are nice. Trolls will be banned just so you know same goes for scammers. Right now theres a guy selling SDCC Gohan MIB
SS3 Goku Mib

AND I'M THE IDIOT i spelled my forum name wrong on here its actually i am I2EAPEI2 (reaper) i am reaper lol

he usually sells them 20$ cheaper then ebay. he is the one that sold me the ssj3 and sent in 2 days.

Lol, I'm really interested in the ssj3 Goku, but I do live in Holland. Could you tell me how I'd contact the person who's offering him? Just go to the forum and it'll be self explanatory or...? Is it useless because I live in NL...?

Lol, I'm really interested in the ssj3 Goku, but I do live in Holland. Could you tell me how I'd contact the person who's offering him? Just go to the forum and it'll be self explanatory or...? Is it useless because I live in NL...?

yea go to the forum and make an account. find me on there. Ill message him see what he says about international shipping.

SS3 Goku Mib

Edit: to gain access to the swap area you have to post regularly and be a member on the forum for a bit then pm the mod and he will decide if you have access.. this is done for scammers who keep trying to come back to actually have to work to get access.If he finds out its the same person they ip ban them.

Dbz forum heaven? Awesome! I'm going to make an account. If I could get a Piccolo for cheap, that would be great! If that doesn't happen, hey, dbz forum heaven still sounds pretty sweet!

I'm sick of all these re-issues. If people missed out on a figure, too bad so sad. Pay the aftermarket prices. That's how it used to be. Tamashi is slow enough with regular releases, now we have re releases taking up time. Enough, it's ridiculous. If you sleep on a line, that's your fault.
The reissues don't interfere with the regular releases, they already have the molds, they're using the same paint apps. It's win/win for everyone.

Plus: It would be fiscally irresponsible not to do reissues, because it makes the line accessible to newer crowds that are just hearing about it. Therefore further funding the line to produce more NEW figures)
As hot as this line is, there are still not to many DBZ fans that know about it, alot of my friends (hardcore Z fans) were like "WTF" when they saw my SDCC Gohan for the first time.

Don't like releases, too bad,
Deal with it.

you're right. i took this one last night with all my led light on from my cabinets when you asked for it but yeaaaah

bf2685.jpg
How did you do that head swap? I've been trying to do that ever since I go my SSj Goku reissue.

How did you do that head swap? I've been trying to do that ever since I go my SSj Goku reissue.

I figured it out! Just pull the entire neck out. its on a ball joint so nothing will break.so you switch the entire neck and head. trust me. If it makes you feel better attempt it on the re issue since its alot cheaper.

I figured it out! Just pull the entire neck out. its on a ball joint so nothing will break.so you switch the entire neck and head. trust me. If it makes you feel better attempt it on the re issue since its alot cheaper.
OMG IT WORKED!!!
It's not something that should be done frequently but, I may get a second SSj reissue just to permanently head swap with SSJ3.

Thanks to imaI2EAPEi2 and Blood. My SSj3 looks amazing now :)

Last edited:

Hey jus saw ur video on youtube for ur diarama, subbed you, u should do a review of ur vegito, very nice work bro, u should do more customs lol

I was really surprised how good the swap looked in the pics. I'm looking forward to seeing some really sweet ssj3 Goku displays!

Hey jus saw ur video on youtube for ur diarama, subbed you, u should do a review of ur vegito, very nice work bro, u should do more customs lol

THanks for the sub. I will be doing a short review on him. I got a few customs i'm making. One will be gogeta, the other will be a secret. i am also repainting gohans ss1 hair to black, and i'm giving vegito his regular hair as well.

THanks for the sub. I will be doing a short review on him. I got a few customs i'm making. One will be gogeta, the other will be a secret. i am also repainting gohans ss1 hair to black, and i'm giving vegito his regular hair as well.

*cough* wrong colour vegeta* cough* lol jus saiyan lol

Back