S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I found SDCC Gohan for $70 shipped so I bought him. It looks like his price is steadily climbing because of the SDCC Piccolo release, so I figured this is the best price I would get. Now all I really care about getting is SSJ Vegeta and I'm good. At least I have one of every major character released represented in my collection now.

They didn't confirm anything but they did mention them coming with Shenron . They said something like " I know you guys want all the DBZ ballz with Shenron right?" Not an exact quote but something similar if I remember correctly .....

That's correct! I believe that was a tip and if shenron ever gets released, we will have the 7 dragon *****!

They also use the "#monsterarts" on their twitter.

Well I found SDCC Gohan for $70 shipped so I bought him. It looks like his price is steadily climbing because of the SDCC Piccolo release, so I figured this is the best price I would get. Now all I really care about getting is SSJ Vegeta and I'm good. At least I have one of every major character released represented in my collection now.

i remember SDCC Gohan was going for $35 shipped on Amazon... ohh how the times have changed lol. Gohan is a must tho! Congrats!

i remember SDCC Gohan was going for $35 shipped on Amazon... ohh how the times have changed lol. Gohan is a must tho! Congrats!

Same here. I remember passing on both him & SSJ Vegeta at the time since I couldn't get into the line. I'm just glad to have him. I knew he wouldn't be reissued being an exclusive, and he's a significant improvement on the first release imo so I had to break down and pay the premium for him. Thanks man. Glad to see you around here. :)

Lol, Toyark went hardcore:
https://news.toyark.com/2013/07/30/s-h-figuarts-frieza-gallery-99116
SH-Figuarts-Frieza-11.jpg

(I hadn't seen their gallery yet.)

Well I re-did my Piccolo Review with a better and simpler format, I hope you guys like it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_WhoFv5DUA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUj1CnT-8xq5JJIA8TA7kd2Q[/ame]

Announced at Bluefin Tamashii Nations USA Facebook,

$33.99 Jan 2014
Please check the bottom of the About section on our Fb page for a list of online retailers to pre-order from!
Following the release of the Figuarts Zero Super Saiyan Son Goku will be Figuarts Zero Super Saiyan Trunks. This meticulously sculpted statue recreates Trunks in precise detail, and features translucent hair. Brilliant effect parts and a special display stand are also included in set. A Tamashii Web Exclusive in Japan, this figure has been made a regular release in the US, thanks to the folks at Bluefin.
893331_632076996811469_855487316_o.jpg

1146425_632076990144803_1098604565_o.jpg

981835_632077060144796_1797034130_o.jpg

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

I still don't get why they showed Trunks last, but are releasing Trunks before Frieza. I hope we'll see release info for Frieza soon. I already have Trunks on preorder from BBTS, but I'm waiting for Amazon to put up a listing so I can switch over.

I wouldn't worry about that, quite the opposite imo. The SHF One Piece line didn't seem to do very well, and it works much better as a Zeros line anyway I think. Given the breadth of characters and the crazy designs, that would have been hard to do as articulated figures. DBZ & OP aren't really comparable at all imo. Bandai doing a DBZ Figuarts ZERO line comes across to me as them expanding their DBZ merchandise because it's selling so well not because they want to cut the SHF line. If they were going to stop making SHF DBZ they wouldn't have six figures in the pipeline.

Just noticed that they somehow did that trunks' hair the better way lol, why on earth was the figuarts trunks based off of his worst appearance??

Back