S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in forums... i picked up a gohan and trunks (without box) all accesories for 85$ and i just picked up a loose a ssj 3 goku with no effect part but everything else for 35$..ive also seen two ss vegetas sell for 55 and 60 with everything just used for display i missed out on both of those :(

Only reason why i didnt get another android era armor vegeta for trunks is because the body is too short. Plus theres no brown tip on the boots. Heres to hoping that they'll release an older, taller and long hair trunks with vegeta again soon.

Lol it's a whole different camera angle where trunks is not super saiyan . The camera angle is up higher . The one where they're both super saiyan ,the camera is at floor to mid waist angle from they're sides and shows the best height comparison. And that's the correct height .

Anime is inconsistent, you refuse to acknowledge that. He's only standing slightly beyond arms reach, maybe 5 ft or so. You're making up the camera angle in your head. The view isn't angled at all, were looking straight on.

And everyone keeps pointing out the screencap of them Super Saiyan. Let's just say that's his height, at least in the anime since it's clear as day him and Goku were close to the same height in the Manga. Does Vegeta appear to be the same exact height in that picture in comparison to Goku? Can we just agree that him and Trunks, during this time period before the Androids were the same height? And when he returns he's slightly taller (since everyone is married to this idea which I've never heard of) and when he leaves the time chamber he's done growing?

I just find it odd that he has all these growth spurts and doesn't end up being taller than Goku. Which is why I find it hard to believe that he returns from the Future the 2nd time and is taller than Vegeta.

I decided to take a look at the DBZ Wikia, bare in mind I know it can be edited by I think anyone. They got Vegeta at 5'3 which seems right to me, and they got Trunks at 5'6 with no mention whatsoever that when he returned that he was any taller and only make mention of him taller after training. Even other DBZ sites are using that height, I don't know how accurate it is but I figured I'd bring it to attention.

Last edited:
I just got my Freiza and hes so awesome. There's so many different poses I want for him and I can't decide.

So far I only have Goku, scouter Vegeta and Freiza.

I'm most likely going to pick up Cell. I want a Gohan but the prices for him seem a little high.

I'm not really a fan of Piccolo so I'll just pass on him. I don't really like SSJ3 Goku but I would pick him up if I could get him cheap enough. Same for Trunks.

Anyone know where I could find Gohan for cheaper than like $80.

Dont pass on them they will be hard to get trunks the cheapest he is below$70 bucks.

Seriously who cares about height .is this what it comes down too really? who cares if dont like the figures dont buy them.fighting over a anime that came out in the 90s just let it go.

This sort of infighting and refusal to let things be is also partly why the thread got closed, cant we just be friends with a love of dbz? Frankly if this keeps up I can see the thread being permanently closed, and no one wants that do they?

Lol, people react so strongly to a simple discussion. I've had heavy arguments about subjects way more important than this, with people disagreeing completely and we all walked away on good terms.

Isn't this partly what a forum is for? To talk about the subject? Some disagreement is normal from time to time. No reason to get worked up about it. People arent calling each other names, or being indescent or whatever. It's fine.

Now would anybody know a way to find out whether tamashii releases their survey results? They're not responding on twitter.:dunno

Lol, people react so strongly to a simple discussion. I've had heavy arguments about subjects way more important than this, with people disagreeing completely and we all walked away on good terms.

Isn't this partly what a forum is for? To talk about the subject? Some disagreement is normal from time to time. No reason to get worked up about it. People arent calling each other names, or being indescent or whatever. It's fine.

Now would anybody know a way to find out whether tamashii releases their survey results? They're not responding on twitter.:dunno

No offence Silrian. but you werent about when the thread got closed last time over these sort of disagreements; it WILL happen again if it doesnt stop, trust me on that.

To the mods, there is a difference between arguing and discussing, and arguing isnt tolerated as it leads to fighting, so you can see mine and a couple others concerns.

lol at you dweebs getting heated over the height of action figures. this board has definitely gone downhill from its glory days.

lol at you dweebs getting heated over the height of action figures. this board has definitely gone downhill from its glory days.

This board has always been about nitpicking. That's part of the fun of collecting and SOMETIMES (rarely) leads companies to make a second, more accurate version of a figure.

de2ss2.jpg

I'll take cinematography for $500 Alex.

Utilizing this can make the size of objects within a frame appear to be larger or smaller than they actually are.

What is perspective?

This board has always been about nitpicking. That's part of the fun of collecting and SOMETIMES (rarely) leads companies to make a second, more accurate version of a figure.

nitpicking is totally legit and fine. but some parts of this board have long ago crossed the line between respectable discussion and immature insults.

No offence Silrian. but you werent about when the thread got closed last time over these sort of disagreements; it WILL happen again if it doesnt stop, trust me on that.

To the mods, there is a difference between arguing and discussing, and arguing isnt tolerated as it leads to fighting, so you can see mine and a couple others concerns.

Guess what, I was.:p I just wasn't posting, but I've followed the board since before that. And in that case I can see some people weren't going to let it go and were being childish. But that's not the case right now imo.

No one feels insulted do they? Discussions, nitpicking, that's part of being a collector imo. And I'm going to express my trust in the mods that they realise that as well and can see the difference between a discussion and a fight.

Now this meta-discussion is almost as long as the initial discussion that spawned it was, which is both unnecessary and redundant imo. And honestly, it just invites trolls more then anything I'd say.

I'm simply going to assume the mods are reasonable, and from a reasonable perspective, I see no problem here. Just a discussion of passionate collectors.

I think so long as folks can keep a civil discussion, disagreements and debates are fine.

:exactly: And I don't see anyone complaining someone has been uncivil to them.

So back to topic...:bounce

nitpicking is totally legit and fine. but some parts of this board have long ago crossed the line between respectable discussion and immature insults.

There werent any immature insults here apart from yours, so you are basically talking about yourself; who uses the word "dweeb" anyway?

Back