S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched it! Awesome comparison! I love Piccolo, but I'm not sure I want to spend the money. I know I'm going have to decide pretty quick!

It was great . And I'm leaning on just keeping my original piccolo n not getting sdcc version..,

I don't understand the point of that Trunks zero. Goku is battle damaged, and Frieza is 100% power, so they offer something different. But this is just the same version of Trunks that has already been made.

Glad I bought two extra Trunks and four extra Gohans back when they were cheap. Not to scalp, but to hopefully trade for something good one day.

Glad I bought two extra Trunks and four extra Gohans back when they were cheap. Not to scalp, but to hopefully trade for something good one day.

I bought 3 trunks, one is still in the box as I havent found a need for displaying a 3rd, Gohan though I bought 3 1 for normal black hair and 1 for each SS level :yess:

Piccolo sdcc is the only one I've bought twice and seeing as I already had Manga Piccolo, I'd have three. I kinda feel I might regret some day not having bought two of sdcc Gohan.

But I have no use for Manga Piccolo anymore and he's in mint cindition so I wanna sell that guy.

Newbie question: can I even state here that I wanna sell him? Isn't there a forum rule against that? If so I don't mean to break it... I'm not clear on where the line is concerning this.

Hey random question for the board, you know how in the anime after the cell games they wish for everyone killed by cell to be revived...i wonder what android 17 did after cuz like we do see him again eventually very briefly in the last episode'ish when goku is asking for energy for his spirit bomb. So i wonder what 17 was up to during that whole time cuz it didnt look to me like he would just be a good "person" afterwards and everyone just ignores his existence after lol

It's hard to say. Since he was revived, was he revived as just a normal person with no Android enhancements? Please don't bring GT into this, it's not canon.

It's hard to say. Since he was revived, was he revived as just a normal person with no Android enhancements? Please don't bring GT into this, it's not canon.

:goodpost:

I've never even seen the Buu saga, got to the end of the Cell games with Gohan surpassing his dad and it just felt like the natural end to the series and only watched a couple of episodes afterwards.

Didn't realise that Cell Games were originally supposed to end the series till someone posted on here a while ago. Resolve is weakening after seeing reference to moments like Majin Vegeta on here though. May watch when Kai get round to it:impatient:

For the guy who is making those awesome blast effects, it would be awesome if you make some ki effects like this:

gokusss467-500x500.jpg

Well the androids of the present werent "evil" like the future versions, they just resented Gero and wanted to kill Goku simply because it was #16s programming; as far as I know they never actually killed anyone in the present, and even if he wanted to, #17 mustve known the Z fighters were too strong for him, so I doubt he caused any trouble, but I doubt anyone knew he was revived due to him having no life energy.

I just doubt he came back as an Android. #16 wasn't revived because he was all Android, never alive to begin with.

One of those things we may never know lol, I agree that he wouldnt have been brought back with his android parts, since we know frieza was restored when he went to hell. I bet #18 wishes she would have died now lol.

One of those things we may never know lol, I agree that he wouldnt have been brought back with his android parts, since we know frieza was restored when he went to hell. I bet #18 wishes she would have died now lol.

Guess that was a **** up on there part Frieza going back to normal.

Awesome display imaI2EAPEi2!!!

Couldn't help myself and snatched a cheap Trunks SH Figurearts off from Mandarake. They also had a Cheap Super Saiyan Vegeta for 9000Yen. But I already have one...

Back