S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a group shot.

14v6y55.jpg

Awesome pic, funny how all the villains have been depicted bad *** with their arms crossed haha. Not by u btw but the anime/saga lol

For those who think paying $60 at BBTS for Piccolo, Toy Arena is selling it for $90.. Made me feel a little better.. I'll take $60 to avoid waiting those SDCC lines as well..

https://www.toyarena.com/product_info.php/bandai-tamashii-figuarts-piccolo-special-color-edition-sdcc-2013-exclusive-p-8902

JESUS CHRIST:horror I did not see this coming. Daaamn, yeah PO'd at BBTS for the first time too, though I might cancel if I'm good with having only one. But damn, his price is gonna skyrocket Vegeta style. Especially knowing it'll never get a re-release.

Any idea on when BBTS will have these in? I know it says August on the site, but I'm wondering if they get them from the show itself, or from the distributor?

I made a crazier version of that rapid fire attack, took some pictures. I'm really having fun making scenes with the effect pieces. I wish I had taller and more solid stands.

More pictures can be found here.

wttdCFB.jpg

iuAfoP9.jpg

Beyond that, I've started work on a Galick Gun, a Kamehameha, and a big bang attack. All of those are going to be available soon.

A bunch of these are available now, if anybody is interested. You can find them here.

Last edited:
For those who think paying $60 at BBTS for Piccolo was a lot, Toy Arena is selling it for $90.. Made me feel a little better.. I'll take $60 to avoid waiting those SDCC lines as well..

https://www.toyarena.com/product_info.php/bandai-tamashii-figuarts-piccolo-special-color-edition-sdcc-2013-exclusive-p-8902

they changed it to 60 :wave

I made a crazier version of that rapid fire attack, took some pictures. I'm really having fun making scenes with the effect pieces. I wish I had taller and more solid stands.

More pictures can be found here.

wttdCFB.jpg

iuAfoP9.jpg

Beyond that, I've started work on a Galick Gun, a Kamehameha, and a big bang attack. All of those are going to be available soon.

A bunch of these are available now, if anybody is interested. You can find them here.

awesome! and nice site!

Back