S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frankie; If you havent tried it already, tightening the screws on the stands makes them stiffer and more solid, just be careful when moving the joints if you do, because they will snap. Also, if you look for the seiya ex stands, those come with extension pieces.

cant wait to see your galik gun and kamehameha attempts!

Well buddies, I took the plunge, grabbed my metal scissors and carefully cut off normal Vegeta's lower armour parts (no knife I had worked decently).

Vegeta was so bad *** on Namek.

Damn straight.:panic:

Always preferred Vegeta in that get up, damn now I want a second Vegeta lol.

Nice work man!

Thanks, was like 10 minutes work including slowly sanding (not much, I mean to say). People might take it as heresy, but I' don't really need a F.A. Vegeta to be honest. I won't be (Tamashii employees cover your ears now) buying Nappa either. I love the entirety of the DBZ series, but I'd rather spend my (limited) money on Namek or later sagas.:dance

now you need to work on that shoulder pat! :D

I can be a thick idiot sometimes, but, what do you mean exactly?

Last edited:
Yeah, after his battle with zarbon the shoulder pad is broken! I wouldnt worry about it though, thats still his iconic namek outfit!

He kicked the crap out of Gero's android.

[Incoming SPOILERS for the Cell Games]* Actually, I was reminded a few days ago it's because of Vegeta that Gohan gets a window to get the upper hand on Cell and finish him. I love how managed to step over his stubbornness and just help Gohan out, it felt to me like the first truly non-selfish act Vegeta commits, especially because before it he at some point says 'sorry Gohan' when he can't kill cell. Man I love redeemed villains, it just gets to me. Toriyama might not like Vegeta, or so it's often said, but I LOVE it's Vegeta that comes to the rescue of Gohan. Freakin love it. Peak of the series to me:clap

*If anyone can tell me how you put spoiler tags on text that'd be cool.:)

[Incoming SPOILERS for the Cell Games]* Actually, I was reminded a few days ago it's because of Vegeta that Gohan gets a window to get the upper hand on Cell and finish him. I love how managed to step over his stubbornness and just help Gohan out, it felt to me like the first truly non-selfish act Vegeta commits, especially because before it he at some point says 'sorry Gohan' when he can't kill cell. Man I love redeemed villains, it just gets to me. Toriyama might not like Vegeta, or so it's often said, but I LOVE it's Vegeta that comes to the rescue of Gohan. Freakin love it. Peak of the series to me:clap

*If anyone can tell me how you put spoiler tags on text that'd be cool.:)

LIES! Don't read the post, he spoils Battle of Gods everyone! I'm just kidding. Thanks for bringing that up! That's awesome! You're killing me though, because the Buu Saga is my favorite, but I always thought it was absolutely necessary for Vegeta redeeming himself. I guess that's not the case, huh? Maybe the Cell Saga is my favorite now. I need to think.

Damn straight.:panic:

Thanks, was like 10 minutes work including slowly sanding (not much, I mean to say). People might take it as heresy, but I' don't really need a F.A. Vegeta to be honest. I won't be (Tamashii employees cover your ears now) buying Nappa either. I love the entirety of the DBZ series, but I'd rather spend my (limited) money on Namek or later sagas.:dance

I can be a thick idiot sometimes, but, what do you mean exactly?

Great work! You have me so tempted man. I feel the exact way. I love the entirety of Dragon Ball Z (except Broly), and would love to have all forms of Vegeta, but I think I'm going to do what you did now. I was debating on getting Frieza, because I didn't know if I would be able to afford figures to go with it. My Frieza actually just came in a couple hours ago.

LIES! Don't read the post, he spoils Battle of Gods everyone! I'm just kidding. Thanks for bringing that up! That's awesome! You're killing me though, because the Buu Saga is my favorite, but I always thought it was absolutely necessary for Vegeta redeeming himself. I guess that's not the case, huh? Maybe the Cell Saga is my favurite now. I need to think.

Buu saga = pretty cool. Feels like a "crazy endgame." period to me.
Saiyin saga = HOLY popo what IS this? These guys can just blast energy and smash rocks with it and who the hell is that bald guy!? Oh they're screaming during everything!? Oh I am in, I am so effing IN!
Namek saga = Oh...ohoooohooo...oh this is good, oh... oh this is friggin AWESOME. YES YES YES, he can WIN, he can DO IT!
And finally, Cell saga = :):dance:clap:hi5::panic::thud:

That's basically my opinion on the series.

My Frieza actually just came in a couple hours ago.

Congrats, we both got a figure today!:hi5: I'd say if you debate it, now's the time to take a risk, because if you regret it, now's the time to buy a second Vegeta. I assume he's gonna go up in price as worse as any of these figs eventually. That was my reasoning...

Back