S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if the line died and you can only pick one of the prototypes seen so far (Nappa ,17,18,krillin, Black hair Goku,)which one would you pick ?

Normal Goku
Nappa
Krillin

Id pick Normal Goku because he is the face of DBz even though I really want 17 n krillin .

What if the line died and you can only pick one of the prototypes seen so far (Nappa ,17,18,krillin, Black hair Goku,)which one would you pick ?

Normal Goku
Nappa
Krillin

Id pick Normal Goku because he is the face of DBz even though I really want 17 n krillin .

17 and 18 are the prototypes I'm most excited about, but if I could only have 1 I'd say Krillin. I agree that normal Goku is the most recognisable but I already have SS1 and 3 and no Krillin as yet.

17 and 18 are the prototypes I'm most excited about, but if I could only have 1 I'd say Krillin. I agree that normal Goku is the most recognisable but I already have SS1 and 3 and no Krillin as yet.

Yea I agree I would prob get krillin

So if this line were to hypothetically die (knocks on wood) and we'd only get three more characters besides any and all prototypes shown – all of those would be/have been released as well – who'd you pick? For sake of fun let's say any character is possible, should they for example base their last releases on fan polls. You also get to choose one re-release character (Let's assume everything that's out now would at that point've skyrocketed in price. And SDCC figs excluded I'd say.) But nothing else would ever see the light of day except those 3 new and one re-released character in terms of new production.

I'd go for: long hair Saiyin Armoured Trunks, Ultimate Gohan and Videl (yes really). Re-rel: SSJ Vegeta.

Andoid 16
Kid Goku
Captain Ginyu

Normal Goku
Nappa
Krillin

Android 17.
He was my first DBZ figure (The Irwin one) a long time ago,
And what got me into it in the first place.
Can't wait for that figure.

Andoid 16
Kid Goku
Captain Ginyu

Android 17.
He was my first DBZ figure (The Irwin one) a long time ago,
And what got me into it in the first place.
Can't wait for that figure.

Yeah he's gonna be an awesome fig . Only DBZ fig with a gun too :):yess:

No kid buu looks more evil /badass than super buu , I think . Sometimes super buu looks goofy with the big torso n small feet . Kid buu looks straight bad *** man .

im sorry, what?

424824_1276077103965_441_300.jpg

i'll be happy if we just get either of the two :D

No kid buu looks more evil /badass than super buu , I think . Sometimes super buu looks goofy with the big torso n small feet . Kid buu looks straight bad *** man .

I would like either or but kid buu is too small, i would just want the bigger figure lol plus super buu did end up killing 99% of the earths population lol

You just added that last part for selfish reasons, didn't you? Because if you did, count me in on wanting that SSJ Vegeta!

Gohan and Videl were great choices!

True, but I do think it's logical that if the line died they could still rerelease popular characters people weren't able to come buy because of rarity and price. By then, some might want a Trunks rerelease, who knows?

And yes, the display angle is exactly how I thought. I figured (*slaps pun*) that I'd make a grand Cell display with the four SSJ's, piccolo and Cell. Make an android display of normal Trunks fighting the two Androids. Display Normal Goku vs Normal Vegeta. And display my favourite couple in anime history: Gohan and Videl.:p:yess:

Oddly enough I'd have nothing from the Namek saga but so be it.

Cool choices so far people! Gotta say I'm keen on most of those too. Figuarts, don't you quit on us!:D

Normal Goku
Nappa
Krillin

I might actually cry if that happens:)horror), but I can't have one without the other android, so I'd go for normal Goku then, although I REALLY hope they retool him to his Saiyin Saga look.

I could live without them, but it would be nice to get a complete Android set of 16-21.

I always considered Cell 21.

I'm glad the guy in charge of the DBZ Figuarts line favours the Android/cell saga because we should be seeing an android 16 Proto soon I hope because he's def my favourite android

You got that right. Every design is based on that saga mostly.

Back