S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My custom vegito figure... i need to add the earrings but still debating on how to do it!

my custom namek saga vegeta... this was done a few weeks back... i apologize for the mess of toys LOL i am working on a diorama for my figuarts so everything is a mess.

Just opened my normal vegeta, hes awesome!

Got the loose joints, but with a quick coat of future polish liquid, its firm and all good :D

Cant wait for freiza:rock

:exactly:

My custom vegito figure... i need to add the earrings but still debating on how to do it!

my custom namek saga vegeta... this was done a few weeks back... i apologize for the mess of toys LOL i am working on a diorama for my figuarts so everything is a mess.

Damn, now im tempted to do a namek ver vegeta :panic:

That vegito is really nicely done, someone posted a custom gogeta...couple hundred pages back lol look pretty good too

Damn, brutal customising. Did you buy a third Normal Vegeta for that, or did you seriously destroy one of the rarest DBZ figuarts figures around?:lol

Do you have any other customs in mind/planned?

That vegito is really nicely done, someone posted a custom gogeta...couple hundred pages back lol look pretty good too

Yes ive seen it He is the guy that made turles and and bardock customs as well, he also did vegito but used vegetas head and the bangs dont look right in my opinion, he also used gokus shoes instead of vegetas so that looks off as well.His gogeta is my favorite out of the 4. I used gokus head sculpted extra spikes and used vegetas boots and fore arms.

Sweet Vegito! I just finished my first Kamehameha effect piece.

ZOHVS3Th.jpg

9vlTtfxh.jpg

More pictures here.

This one is up for sale, so if anyone is interested, let me know, otherwise it's going to hit ebay soon.

Galick Gun and Big Bang attack still in progress.

Damn, brutal customising. Did you buy a third Normal Vegeta for that, or did you seriously destroy one of the rarest DBZ figuarts figures around?:lol

Do you have any other customs in mind/planned?

LOL i did use a super saiyan vegetas parts...... BUT i didnt destroy him i actually got it from timone (he is also in this thread) who bought a messed up one just for the armor i believe and sold me the forearms and boots. I have 3 saiyan saga vegetas one is NIB. I might use the third vegeta to make jeice if he doesnt get announced. I do have one more custom in mind but it involves in using a super saiyan vegeta. I already have one, an i am getting another loose one, but i dont know if i want to keep the second one to use for trunks or if i should customize it.

Sweet Vegito! I just finished my first Kamehameha effect piece.

ZOHVS3Th.jpg

9vlTtfxh.jpg

More pictures here.

This one is up for sale, so if anyone is interested, let me know, otherwise it's going to hit ebay soon.

Galick Gun and Big Bang attack still in progress.

THAT IS SWEET!!! That is my favorite so far.CHeck your messages on dbtoys proboards for me!

I already have one, an i am getting another loose one, but i dont know if i want to keep the second one to use for trunks or if i should customize it.

Ah okay. Where are you gonna try to score another SSJ Vegeta loose? i took a peak on ebay but couldn't find much second hand. I'm looking for just the body. (That people use for Trunks.) Someone was nice enough to send me SSJ Vegeta's hair/faces.:D

Ah okay. Where are you gonna try to score another SSJ Vegeta loose? i took a peak on ebay but couldn't find much second hand. I'm looking for just the body. (That people use for Trunks.) Someone was nice enough to send me SSJ Vegeta's hair/faces.:D

i made a custom for someone locally and he is giving me the lose ss vegeta for it(he has 4 of them LOL). Right now im leaning towards customizing it cus the custom i have in mind would be sick and ver very slim chances of them making it. After that i would need a third one but most likely wont get it unless i make a custom vegito or something for one.

Buu saga = pretty cool. Feels like a "crazy endgame." period to me.
Saiyin saga = HOLY popo what IS this? These guys can just blast energy and smash rocks with it and who the hell is that bald guy!? Oh they're screaming during everything!? Oh I am in, I am so effing IN!
Namek saga = Oh...ohoooohooo...oh this is good, oh... oh this is friggin AWESOME. YES YES YES, he can WIN, he can DO IT!
And finally, Cell saga = :):dance:clap:hi5::panic::thud:

That's basically my opinion on the series.

That's pretty much how I feel! But the Buu Saga is more like this:

Buu Saga: This is different, Awesome Gohan's a Superhero! Oh it's coming full circle with Dragon Ball, I love this, This is a lot of fun, I love Goten and Trunks, Boy is this a mess, what are they doing?, you made my favorite character (Goku) very unlikeable, Vegeta is so awesome, I love Goten, I love Trunks, but apparently you're no Peanut Butter because Gotenks is pain in the butt, Another form of Buu?, You know what who cares-I'm just going to enjoy it, Vegito? Kid Buu? Shut up Brain, I love this series, I'm having fun! Then it ends perfectly with He's Always Late, and reminds me why I love Goku so much. Best saga ever!
Oh wait, it didn't end? It's still going? Sweet! Please erase my memory. (Rocking Back in Forward)-Goku's a good dad, yes he is, he's being selfless and trying to help save the world, that's it, yeah, Goku's great, he didn't abandon is family and act like a jerk, I'm just missing something right? Goku is still great...he's still great....he's still great (Rocking Back and Forward)

Awesome pic Havok! I'm regretting not getting SS3 Goku. I've seen some pics where he looks good and then terrible and I didn't know whether to take the risk. I wanted to get something to have with him first. It was really tough for me to get Scouter Vegeta and Frieza because of that. Luckily Vegeta is amazing! I'm going to open my Frieza, but because I just bought the new Justice League Flashpoint movie, I'm saving it, so I have something to open tomorrow! Your Goku looks great!

Back