S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got that right. Every design is based on that saga mostly.

Only thing that worries me about that is that they're now also venturing in the earlier sagas, and they have one later saga character too. If they're gonna simultaneously release characters from all sagas, unless the line continues for years more (DO IT TAMASHII!:panic:), the chances become slim of completing a saga line up.

Now I realise and respect all sagas have their fan base, so I'll be happy to have patience for the chars I want in order so that other popular chars get released as well, I want as many fans as possible to get at least partly what they want. It's just that there are SO many toy lines that are disorderly released and because of it often remain incomplete in many ways, it annoys me as a collector.

In short, to be honest, I wish they released strictly saga/era based or at most dual, but I understand that's in a lot of ways not a very practical attitude from the producers point of view, nor maybe some fans'.

A final three.. Hmmm..

Ultimate Gohan
Android 16
Raditz

I don't see why this line wouldn't continue for a while, it's still doing very good from where I'm sitting. :)

I just pray we don't just get SS3 Goku to represent the Buu saga.

Oh yeah no that I wouldn't wish upon the Buu fans.:)

I'd just prefer they wouldn't release characters from all periods more or less simultaneously. Finish the entire Android saga to an agreeable extent, then truly venture into either earlier or Buu. Or keep earlier ("classic") characters mixed in throughout. But if they'd start releasing Buu saga characters next year already, if they're not done with the Android period, and also have early period characters planned... I don't know if I'd be happy with that.:dunno Not at their current release rate.

I don't think this picture was posted here.... Check it out

3-2.jpg

ooh, I'm thinking of the SDCC poll where you could pick three.. My brain's all confused, so many questions lately!! :)

I'm pretty sure for the Tamashii poll I picked Ult. Gohan, but I honestly can't remember if it was him or Raditz.

Back