S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dragon_ball_z_vegeta_saga_ii_vol_01_saiyan_invas_image_GFoNh0gnUDYqG4X.jpg

Goku,_Piccolo,_Krillin,_Gohan_y_Maestro_Roshi.png

It's purple! When he's in the dark the add a darker purple with light purple and when it's daylight they color him in a very bright purple . P-u-r-p-l-e
P
U
R
P
L
E

If you want blue ...look at gokus wrist band in the same picture .

It's purple! When he's in the dark the add a darker purple with light purple and when it's daylight they color him in a very bright purple . P-u-r-p-l-e
P
U
R
P
L
E

If you want blue ...look at gokus wrist band in the same picture .

Damn he thought it look blue no reason to get crazy the anime isnt constant at all it looks blue then purple.

tumblr_m2uvh05irk1r8zk36.gif

What am I just after saying? Stop arguing like children! You realise you are arguing about a COLOUR dont you? Just give it a rest, we already know why it changes colour!

/rant

What am I just after saying? Stop arguing like children! You realise you are arguing about a COLOUR dont you? Just give it a rest, we already know why it changes colour!

/rant

Theyre trolling and this is why the thread gets closed is becuz of idiots like this arguing about a colour that was in consistent in the anime and even after someone pointing that out they still argue so just put them on tour ignore list and move on

/rant

i like to argue about anything :wave

Last edited:
i like to argue about anything :wave

Yes well if you tone it back just a tad that would be appreciated; I dont know if you were about a while back but the thread got closed because of this sort of thing, we were lucky to get it opened again, and I for one dont want to lose this thread.

This isnt just towards you btw, its towards anybody arguing for the sake of it. We are all adults here, do we really need to troll and argue about every little thing?

Damn he thought it look blue no reason to get crazy the anime isnt constant at all it looks blue then purple.

Sorry for a late response in this case guys. People have made my point for me though. Because the anime was at times a little inconsistent, but also largely because Piccolo often has a lot of shading on him, the colour I am in practice used to is actually even darker purple then the sdcc one, to a point where it is indeed at times blue pretty much.

I never intended to cause any form of argument and I understand that we in general all call Piccolo's garmants purple, but in practice the sdcc piccolo does look light in color, still even though it's darker than the manga one, compared to the anime Piccolo did. That's all I was saying.:lol I'm just a hellishly nitpicky guy when it comes to my fav DBZ char.:gah::lol

Last edited:
Theyre trolling and this is why the thread gets closed is becuz of idiots like this arguing about a colour that was in consistent in the anime and even after someone pointing that out they still argue so just put them on tour ignore list and move on

Those guys are just having a small argument no need to call them names . Ppl like you get this thread closed . No need for names or foul language . Lets keep this civil . AnywayZ anyone noticed amazon just ran out of frieza stock?

Yes well if you tone it back just a tad that would be appreciated; I dont know if you were about a while back but the thread got closed because of this sort of thing, we were lucky to get it opened again, and I for one dont want to lose this thread.

This isnt just towards you btw, its towards anybody arguing for the sake of it. We are all adults here, do we really need to troll and argue about every little thing?

Deano when the three got closed it wasn't because a little argument over the dragon ball characters which this thread is about dragon ball z . It got closed because of some woody perveted pictures that caused a big bad argument and ppl calling each other names and going on and on
About stuff that wasn't DBZ . I visit this site everyday and I too was sad when they closed it over that B/S woody pictures . So lets talk some more DBZ sh figuarts. That's our love and same interest/hobby here .

So if this line were to hypothetically die (knocks on wood) and we'd only get three more characters besides any and all prototypes shown – all of those would be/have been released as well – who'd you pick? For sake of fun let's say any character is possible, should they for example base their last releases on fan polls. You also get to choose one re-release character (Let's assume everything that's out now would at that point've skyrocketed in price. And SDCC figs excluded I'd say.) But nothing else would ever see the light of day except those 3 new and one re-released character in terms of new production.

I'd go for: long hair Saiyin Armoured Trunks, Ultimate Gohan and Videl (yes really). Re-rel: SSJ Vegeta.

Those guys are just having a small argument no need to call them names . Ppl like you get this thread closed . No need for names or foul language . Lets keep this civil . AnywayZ anyone noticed amazon just ran out of frieza stock?

Fair enough lol

Id go Bardock, future gohan (with missing arm option) and... Im torn between jacket less trunks or trunks in saiyan armor wit SS option as well

So if this line were to hypothetically die (knocks on wood) and we'd only get three more characters besides any and all prototypes shown – all of those would be/have been released as well – who'd you pick? For sake of fun let's say any character is possible, should they for example base their last releases on fan polls. You also get to choose one re-release character (Let's assume everything that's out now would at that point've skyrocketed in price. And SDCC figs excluded I'd say.) But nothing else would ever see the light of day except those 3 new and one re-released character in terms of new production.

I'd go for: long hair Saiyin Armoured Trunks, Ultimate Gohan and Videl (yes really). Re-rel: SSJ Vegeta.

Tien and Yamcha to finish off the Z fighters, but I dont think there's much chance of that anytime soon after seeing the last poll :( Also a couple of Cell Juniors for my villains shelf.

There are lots of others I want, like Captain Ginyu, but I would have to get the full team or nothing!

You just added that last part for selfish reasons, didn't you? Because if you did, count me in on wanting that SSJ Vegeta!

That's an awesome, but really hard question! Kid Goku is an easy lock, but the rest I want equally! The smart thing would be to pick figures that can make a great display. Gohan and Videl were great choices! I want Buu, but I want so many characters to go with him. Or I could just keep finishing the Cell Saga and go with Tien and Yamcha. I love every character, so it's tough!

1. Kid Goku
2. Buu Saga Vegeta with Majin SSJ2 extra head
3. SSJ2 Goku

I'm sorry, but I had to pick the last two for the greatest fight in history! It wasn't the best visually and I definitely want KAI trim it down because it went on too long, but the meaning behind it- JUST AWESOME! If I can get them in the "What clown slapping pose"......Now you got me really impatient!

Tien, yamcha, and super buu (i think he looks more badass than kid buu )

Back