S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about the re-release of Trunks? Bbts is sold out as well.. Anyone know when or where I can get one?

Amazon thats were I got mine back in June for 55.00

I remember getting my trunks back when it was up for pre order and it was only 35$ with te free shipping lol i lucked out hard lol was by far the cheapest figure i got out of my bunch lol

I missed out on Trunks too, I'd like to get him, but not at current prices.

Also, I was thinking of buying DBZ again (I used to have the VHS box sets back in the day) and I was wondering if I should just stick with the Funimation remastered DVD sets, or if DBZ Kai is really worth getting?

I love Kai, but most people who watched the original show on Toonami (or wherever) prefer the original edits with the original dub and Bruce Faulconer soundtrack. I am not one of those people! I love having all the sagas up to the Cell games without most of the abundant filler that was in the original edit, plus the re-recorded dub is leagues ahead of the original IMO (it *does* include the original Japanese audio track if you're so inclined...I'm not sure if the DVD sets include it) . I also love Shunsuke Kikuchi's original music, although if you loved the Faulconer soundtrack, you may not find it to your liking.

Last edited:
I've said this in the past, if the world had seen the Kai version first DBZ might be taken a bit more seriously. IMO the original DBZ now feels like the kiddy version even when it's unedited. Also..the dub in Kai is ten times better than the DBZ dub.

Its true that the kai dub (apart from Gohan) is better, it is wasted by the corny japanese music; that music only works with japanese dubs. Bruce falconer music with the kai dub would make the perfect iteration of dragonball z imo.

Its true that the kai dub (apart from Gohan) is better, it is wasted by the corny japanese music; that music only works with japanese dubs. Bruce falconer music with the kai dub would make the perfect iteration of dragonball z imo.

To each his own the original Japanese music is the best no reason to butcher it like the americans did .

^ This times over 9000. Faulconer's (although he took credit ror three other composers working on it) still gives me chills to this day. The whole orchestra cheesyness ruins the whole thing for. Withthe exception of the early Ocean dub, DBZ is only DBZ for me when I hear themes like the Spirit Bomb Theme, Veget'a Theme, Trunks' rad DnB-like stuff, the Death theme, Gohan SSJ2 theme, and so many more. Not to mention the imminent chills I get when I hear this:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Tg_wjWT1g&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Tg_wjWT1g&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

^ This times over 9000. Faulconer's (although he took credit ror three other composers working on it) still gives me chills to this day. The whole orchestra cheesyness ruins the whole thing for. Withthe exception of the early Ocean dub, DBZ is only DBZ for me when I hear themes like the Spirit Bomb Theme, Veget'a Theme, Trunks' rad DnB-like stuff, the Death theme, Gohan SSJ2 theme, and so many more. Not to mention the imminent chills I get when I hear this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Tg_wjWT1g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The themes are best part of the eng dub that's it.

I caved in and got a Vegeta Normal Vers. I shouldn't have purchased it but I did. I kept looking at my Super Saiyan Vegeta and I tried to convince myself I didnt need another one. I need counceling T_T

I caved in and got a Vegeta Normal Vers. I shouldn't have purchased it but I did. I kept looking at my Super Saiyan Vegeta and I tried to convince myself I didnt need another one. I need counceling T_T

Its okay lol i did the same thing, i told myself i would not get the same character 2ce... An i have saj vegeta an scouter vegeta and also ssj3 goku an ssj goku...and i will be purchasing reg goku too lol but i will not buy repaints lol im sticking to that even if piccolos muscles are yellow and even if gohan has these weird freckles i dnt care lol no repaints :p

Its okay lol i did the same thing, i told myself i would not get the same character 2ce... An i have saj vegeta an scouter vegeta and also ssj3 goku an ssj goku...and i will be purchasing reg goku too lol but i will not buy repaints lol im sticking to that even if piccolos muscles are yellow and even if gohan has these weird freckles i dnt care lol no repaints :p

Ugh this is an addiction. I wasn't even going to buy any but I started whaching the anime again and, it just happened. My hand slipped onto the Pay button T_T

Back